Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-06-2014, 09:01 AM   #1

snickers Saturday

Going for a chocolate theme for the daily

Been out for our walk this morning. Heading to my folks later as their still games tickets we got them for Christmas have arrived and then meeting a few girls from my old department for lunch.

Lovely and sunny here too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-06-2014, 09:25 AM   #2

Re: snickers Saturday

Morning Pamela ........ hope you enjoy your day. Thunder is forecast here today, but all quiet just now, hope it holds off until OH comes back with the dogs.

Sorry about yesterday, I could have sworn that I'd posted on the daily thread. It was a bit thin on the ground ..... I did read the thread and yes, it would be lovely to start the quiz up again but it seems to work for a week and then folk forget or have other things to do .... maybe in the autumn?

I'm still working away at my Oberon/lotus book. Got to the tricky bit now, it may work, it may not - it's a learning curve and without class, I just keep trawling the t'internet for hints, clues and help! It's a very useful tool for that. Came across an amazing site yesterday to do with Midsummer Night's Dream and an artist's book - if anyone is interested, I could post a link.

Have a good day folks. Loads of gentle chin tickles for Catsey cats today. Kizzy loves chin tickles!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-06-2014, 11:29 AM   #3

We've had a couple of heavy showers here already - in fact, OH took the dogs up to Stansted forest this morning (about 3 miles away) and got soaked, it rained so much he had to use an umbrella. Monty stayed close to his master under the umbrella, but Dora hasn't got the idea yet but hated the heavy rain and didn't know what to do - he had to take her to shelter under a tree at one point. We'd actually had a few spots here at home at that time, but the rain followed him home!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #4

Hi Angie and Pamela, I missed you yesterday too again! Some days I look in and don't post because there's nowt to say, then forget to pop on later. That was yesterday.

It's an on/off day here today, sunny one minute then a heavy shower, warm though. I've been shopping, just a local shop to get more bread and squash, and cat food. I'm throwing lots away at the moment, they are getting fussy again

Pandora is still picking on the hedge sparrows, she's a bad girl I have picked up 2 since yesterday. What can I do? I have a bell on her collar and don't let her out too early and she's in at night!

Dora hasn't got the hang of umbrella protection then oh well, at least she found a nice tree.
Have a nice lunch with your workmates Pamela, nothing exciting for me, except ironing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Not much to report really, no car boot this morning due to the weather so i had a bit of a lie in and consequently a bad dream involving New Zealand and snakes,lol
Cleaned the bathroom and then got on with some dolly tasks, now i have a stiff neck again
Pamela, hope you enjoy your lunch out
Angie, enjoy your creating time
Nette, it's difficult when cats kill things isn't it, sounds like you are doing all you can to prevent

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
28-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #6

Not much going on here. Cold and wet, just about stopped raining but still cold. I too am throwing away cat food Angie. Big Fooze has managed to eat some of Inky's Felix and upset his tummy and Fecto gets fed up of the same flavour if I open him a tin. The others don't like his food so I end up throwing it. Big Fooze isn't eating his expensive digestion food as much and Barnes and Swirl are just eating bits. I feel like Michel Roux!!! Hope the weather is better tomorrow for Dogs Unleashed, we are taking them all! That should be fun!!!