Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-06-2014, 12:54 PM   #1

thank crunchy it's Friday!

Afternoon everyone. Been a long week to get to Friday. We are having a world cup day in work today so lots of interesting home baking here today. (I didn't cook, I bought my contribution!) not doing much tonight. Probably just a bit of training with barney. He seems to be responding really well to it and definitely seems a happier dog. Meeting a few girls from my old department for lunch tomorrow then no idea for Sunday.

Just a thought, are we going to try start the quiz up again?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #2

Re: thank crunchy it's Friday!

Hi Pamela, wonder where everyone is today.
Good to hear that Barney is responding well to his training. Think we need to do more with our two, we practice certain things everyday of course but could do to do some different things.Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow.
I've been to work this morning then had my hair trimmed and tinted this afternoon.
Would be good to do the quiz again but it was a complete flop last time.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
27-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #3

Re: thank crunchy it's Friday!

Evening folks. Not much doing today. Meeting this morning then a tiny bit of shopping and home. Fecto is being a bit of a pain at night so not getting much sleep. Had a little snooze when I got home. Fecto is 12 now and eating a lot. I think he just wants fuss rather than food when he wakes me up. Think I might send a picture to my friend Elaine in Scotland. She may be able to tell me what's bothering him. The vet says it's just old age but I want to make sure he's OK in himself mentally.

Hope all are good and have a great weekend, we are off to Dogs Unleashed at Bakewell on Sunday.