Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #1

Wednesday afternoon already!

Where has the time gone this morning?

I've been up since 7am getting the ironing done in the cool living room before the sun comes around and heats up the house. It's not as blue sky sunny here today but still as warm.

My shift in Barnardo's yesterday was less than 2 hours, I left early as I had a episode of feeling faint and shaky after putting things on the top shelves. Now either it was a sudden drop in my BP, or a dodgy prawn wrap I ate the day before. I was ok one minute and then came over all funny, sweaty, sick and rushed to the loo. I washed my face and soon composed myself but thought it best to go home. I phoned later to tell Mandy ( my supervisor) I was ok. I think it was a BP thing, I feel fine today.

We're off to see the stage production of War Horse tonight at Cardiff's Millennium Centre in the bay. I've read the book, not seen the film but I was overawed with the puppetry that the play is famous for and I'm looking forward to it very much.

Hope you are all tickety-boo and your four-legged family members are too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday afternoon already!

Afternoon PP - sorry to hear about your "episode" - when did you last have your bp checked out? I'd agree that sounds most likely, esp if you were lifting things up to put them on shelves etc.

A gloomy day here again, heavy cloud and I've had to put lights on indoors. Yesterday was chilly again and I had to put an extra fleece on in the afternoon IN JUNE. Even OH thought the temperature had dropped last evening.

I am making a start on the dreaded income tax ...... I shall be so pleased when I finally get notification from HMRC that I don't need to do the whole self assessment thing. Still, only need to get the information together as I've employed OH to do the return this time!

Hope you enjoy War Horse PP and hope everyone else has a good day. Where have all our Catseyers gone I wonder? I know some are on f*book, but I'm sure that doesn't account for everyone!

Any sign of Inky FM?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday afternoon already!

afternoon Posh and Angie

Posh, hope your feeling better today and enjoy your show tonight
Angie, hope you got your tax sorted out.

Its beautiful here today and i have a half day from work as we have a session with Barneys trainer tonight. He has been behaving soo well the last few days. He even managed to walk by quite a few dogs at the new Kelpies display which has opened up near us. He was great on his walk with me and a friend of mine from springer rescue last night too.

I havent been around much as i have been busy with family stuff and had some springer stuff to organise. Still very much checking in when i can even if im not posting!