Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #1

Mish Mash Moday

No idea why I have titled it that however it sounds good.

Morning everyone, over close here today the sun breaks through the cloud yet not enough but I am not complaining.

So far.............I have returned my heart monitor to the hospital and have an appointment with the social worker for my Aunt this afternoon she is on the waiting list for extra care housing (my Aunt not the social worker ) - this should be the last step.

Would have liked to go into the garden today but will not have time I do not think. Maybe later this afternoon evening.
Had a lovely meal with friends yesterday but it tired me out being Fathers day it was louder than I thought in the pub (we forgot/did not think when we booked not one of us recalled the date
Anyhow I am going to eat my toast and drink my coffee and then head out it takes about an hour to get there. Just taking Bella out again before I go.

Fecto's Mum Hope the wanderer has returned - worrying when they are missing although the weather does seem to have that effect on cats they enjoy camping out while we mere humans climb the walls.
P.P I like the moonstruck phrase - glad you enjoyed your meal out.

See you all later people.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-06-2014, 01:04 PM   #2

Re: Mish Mash Moday

Good morning Kazz and all to follow.I've had my birthday shout at work today - sent out for pizza, garlic bread and lemon pepper wedges with sour cream. A friend made me a beautiful cinnamon cream sponge to bring in . It all went down a treat but not much work was done afterwards.I'm now making up some ham and egg sandwiches for my lunch tomorrow.Glad you had a nice meal with your friends yesterday, Kazz. Hope the appointment with the social worker goes smoothly and that you and your aunt are happy with the result.

Fecto's mum, any sign of Inky yet?Does he normally have the wander lust, or is this out of character for him? I do hope he returns quickly.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-06-2014, 01:35 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz and dinky.

Happy Birthday dinky - although I expect you are fast asleep now and your special day is over for another year. Sounds as if you and your lucky work colleagues made the most of it.

Kazz - when will you get the results from your heart monitor? Good luck with the meet with your aunt's s/w - I hope that your aunt will be happy with the outcome and that you will be satisfied that she will be getting the care she needs.

I have some work to do today (hooray!) and am thinking about booking another bookbinding day course perhaps next month.

It's overcast and a bit chilly today, so I have a mug of soup for lunch IN JUNE!

Hope everyone's furry friends are well and all of us here are still sending "Go Home Inky" vibes. It is so hard not knowing why he's staying away. My lovely Kizzy is staying out most nights now and I breathe a sigh of relief each morning when she appears - but personally, I wouldn't have it any other way .

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
16-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #4

Was out for a while last night shouting Inky but still no sign. He has gone for a night out before but always appeared next morning. Thank goodness the weather is good and its not cold. Barnaby and Swirl keep looking for him but I think Fecto and The Big Fooze aren't too bothered. Fecto doesn't really bother about anything as log as his food dish is filled regularly. TBF is also very laid back, nothing seems to phase him.

Will go out again later and try a different place. There are 2 cats who have territory locally so Inky won't be there. Oscar and Sam share the immediate vicinity so I will try further afield in the opposite direction to last night. Thanks for the homing vibes, every little helps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #5

Evening everyone. I do hope inky is home soon.

It's beautiful here today, lovely and warm. Been out early for the morning walk and then I did a mile during my lunch at work today.

Just getting take away and heading home