Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-06-2014, 05:37 PM   #1

Father's Day Sunday

Good afternoon all.

I saw there wasn't a thread up for today but I guess we are all waiting hand and foot on the menfolk- no change there then!

Took Ceri and my parents out for Sunday lunch as I don't cook roasts. Then after their surfing morning, Claire Jas and Tom joined us for coffee and dessert. Tom is growing so long and stringy, he's a good 6 inches taller than me and seems to be all arms and legs!

My cats have been moonstruck the past few nights, Pandy has not bothered coming in at night, although I know she isn't far away, she's content to sleep out on the grass. It's been hot at night here and I've been having disturbed nights too.

Hope you are all well and content. x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
15-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #2

Re: Father's Day Sunday

Been out shouting Inky again. No sign yet. Going for a bath now, will probably have Swirl, Fecto and The Big Foozy supervising. Swirl likes to get into the window sill by walking right across me while I'm in the bath. Thanks Swirl!

Done all the ironing including a pair of curtains. Hope you enjoyed lunch PP. I don't really do Father's Day, mine isn't that brilliant, understatement of the year! Something else I have in common with Clarissa Dickson Wright.