Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #1

That Friday feeling

Hi folks! It's still a warm and sunny one here today, I know some of you are not so lucky, but I'm loving it as long as it lasts.

I'm looking forward to a reunion of my student nurse mates this evening. I've seen a couple of them one-to-one but for over 25 years this is the first time we have been together. Only four of us, but we can contact 2 more and next time I hope they can join us. It's crazy really because we all still live and/or work in South Wales and it's been too long all apart. We will have a lot to catch up on, our families and careers etc. We began our training in June 1983, so our lives have been connected for 30+ years.

Angie I hope your lotus book is coming together.
FM, any sign of Inky?
Hope everyone is fine and dandy, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #2

Re: That Friday feeling

Hi PP .... lovely for you to be meeting up with your student nurse pals after so long. My oldest school friend who was also a nurse still has regular meets with her student pals and she did her training in the early 70's, so best of luck contacting your other "old girls" and I hope you have a lovely evening.

Glorious day here, but cloud is bubbling. I have been in the scriptorium this afternoon, still working on those rabbits!

Also wondering about Inky ......... any news?

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
13-06-2014, 04:03 PM   #3

No news about Inky. No one has seen him anywhere. A bit odd but then again he isn't a friendly cat, only with me and OH. Keep expecting him to appear early in the morning but no sign yet. Can't think where else to look. He won't have been picked up cos he's not that sort of cat. Will keep waiting and hoping for his safe return.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #4

Sorry got to be quick on my way out for dinner.

May Inky has been be accident locked/shut in someone's shed/garage with all the nice weather and gardening going on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-06-2014, 08:35 PM   #5

FM, sorry to hear Inky is missing, hope her returns safely soon.
Karen, enjoy your dinner
Nette, enjoy your reunion, it's great to keep in touch with old friends,
Angie, hope you had a pleasant time this afternoon.
Beautiful weather here today, busy morning at work, then a long sunny dog walk.
Just back from the chinese buffet