Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #11

Re: Wednesday's bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinky
Happy Wednesday angieh, cats' staff,Posh Puss and all to follow. Great that the weather is fine for you all at the moment. Long may it last.It's been a wet ,dull old day here today but has cleared up a bit tonight. Rabbits in the moonlight sounds almost mystical, angieh. It brings to mind a hand made card I received from my daughter called" moonlight kittens" -showing 2 Birman? kittens set against a moonlit background. Good luck with that venture. Hope you find those stickers, cats' staff. Your cats seem to be enjoying their morning activities .Thank goodness you were able to rescue the wee chick. Hope Ceri gets on OK at his check up today Posh Puss.It's a good thing that you know your place in your household The cats are just reminding you of it, lest you should forget.

I too, have been thinking of Inky and praying that he returns home safely.

I'm off to bed now to read my book.Cats ,dog and bird have all been fed and cats(except Snodgrass) are curled up in their room. Snoddy and Willow both sleep with me in my room and are waiting patiently for me.

Have a great day everyone.
Have a great sleep and see you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Afternoon, a short day for me so I will be off to pick up the boys from school in 1/2 hour. Will put the sprinkler on the front garden when I get back as I have 2 relatively new and mature yew shrubs there plus some newly growing grass and baby box hedge and I don't want any of it to die.

My cats are in a funny mood too. A bit off their food and being picky/fussy when usually they just glug it all down. I put it down to heat/humidity but will be watching Myshka especially closely as I feel something's not quite as it should be.

The sun is shining so I can't wait to finish for the day, but need to get on with some stuff before then so TTFN
What is wrong with the noisy one then Yola? and did you manage to find a rescue with a cat for you and the family?

I have started a Yoga class every Tuesday afternoon at a local church hall.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #13

Evening folks. Everyone sounds like they have had a busy day. No sign of Inky I'm afraid. Thought he would have appeared this morning. I know he will come back when it's quiet. He does have some road sense, not like the others. He had lived on the street for a while before we got him.

He's never been a very sociable cat, that's why we took him, he would have been difficult to home. I am also glad that he won't go wandering up to people. I know the BF would, he has no sense of danger. I can't think where he can be but I will let Gina in our local pet shop know. We also have a friend who walks everywhere and knows all the local cats so would recognise a stranger like Inky.

Will keep looking and hoping.