Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #1

Ho-hum Monday again!

Morning all - overcast here again this morning and, according to the forecast, thunderstorms coming in from France later. Don't know what "thunderstorm" is in French, will have to look it up.

CS - sorry to hear you have a sore mouth. Get you to the dentist, anti-bis I expect and hopefully the pain will go quickly.

Not sure what's on the cards for today. OH out with the dogs just now. Off to get some breakfast I think ..... may have to see if I can find any strawberries to go with my cereal first.

Have a good day peeps.

Seems it's l'orage!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-06-2014, 10:30 AM   #2

Re: Ho-hum Monday again!

Thanks Angie- I've an appointment at 1:40 after a sleepless night!

Smudge and Tolly have kindly just come back inside to check that I'm not frightened by the noisy lawn mower out there!

I'm trying to do a bit of work but not really 100% this morning so am not going to do anything complicated.

Hope you found some strawberries Angie. Hello to anyone else that comes along.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #3

Morning angie and cs.

Angie, have a lovely day whatever you do.
Cs, hope you get your toothache sorted.

Im off today so going to head to my mums later as she has just come back from Bulgaria. Just done 10mins of training with barney outside inwhich he did well with. Cocktail sausages are a great tool for training!! Taking him to my mums with me as OH has a couple of calls where the parking isnt great and I think its too warm for him to be in the car when OH is in a job.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #4

Hi ladies, it's been a rotten morning but brightening up now. Heavy shower first thing no thunder though.

I was up early doing my ironing again, find it's best to crack on while Ceri's still in bed and I have the radio on to distract me. I have some paperwork to do later, car tax renewal, online banking and appointments to arrange.

Hope your mouth gets better CS, nothing worse than discomfort in that area, stops my two favourite things, talking and eating. Ceri has tendonitis in his right ankle, so I need to pop out later and get some ibuprofen gel. My physiotherapist friend told me to do heat and ice therapy too.

I'm feeding my neighbour's cat while she is away for a week, Tilly is 15 years old, eats like a horse but as thin as a pin. Normally indifferent to me I'm her best friend now I'm equipped with a sachet of Felix My two girls are fine, both out at the moment enjoying a break from the rain.

See you later, have fun with your day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #5

Hope you don't have too painful a time at the dentist, CS.

Pamela - I hope you have a good time with Barney at your mum's. Bulgaria sounds exciting! And yes, we use cocktail sausages too.

I did find strawberries for breakfast, plenty more to come and I've just had my first raspberry - fingers crossed for a bumper crop this year, raspberry vodka to come if so

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-06-2014, 12:41 PM   #6

Afternoon, not too happy to be back in the office after a weekend of exercise and fresh air. The delightful cycle along the Thames Path to take eldest to his rugby session was one of the w/e's highlights. OH was on allotment duty and came back with armfuls of strawbs and rhubarb ... compote is made and in the fridge ready to have tonight with some ice cream.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #7

Hmm, 2 lots of antibiotics and an appointment in 2 weeks for root canal. To be honest I was hoping she'd take the dratted thing out but I suppose I'll be happy she didn't when it stops hurting!
No beer for me for a while, oh well - it will do me good.