Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-06-2014, 08:19 AM   #1

Fair so far Friday

Good morning everyone, sorry I haven't posted for the last 2 days. It's been all go, had a good night out with my girlfriends last night, only in the local Bowls club restaurant but pleasant. Had my hair re-coloured yesterday too. That took up over 2 hours in the morning.

Ceri has stroke club this morning, so I'm off to get Catsan and other supplies. May call in to plant nursery for some white alyssum to fill around the borders of the grass patch.

Hope all your plans go well today.

Love to our four pawed treasures too x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-06-2014, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Fair so far Friday

Morning PP! Weather fine here atm, hope the bad weather forecast won't happen tomorrow as it's The Garden Show at Stansted Park just up the road from us this w/end. I might go along tomorrow if the weather is OK. It's getting windy already, it's always a windy w/end when the show is on - spooky in fact.

Laundry and housework today, get it out the way! Have a good day all.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
06-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #3

Afternoon folks. Watching Huw Edwards on the D Day celebrations at the mo' Full of a wretched cold, had it for 5 days now. Feel a bit better than I did yesterday. Managed to change the bed being as it's such a nice day. OH also has the cold but he's much more stoic than me. He was up early and taken dogs out and seen to livestock. Made me a bread and butter pudding too, lovely. Barnaby helped me to make the bed, I was half way through when he appeared. I think he was a bit miffed that I hadn't let him know. Must try to remember next time. can't upset the Barnes!! He's 'Daddy's favourite cat', even has 'his side of the plate'!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #4

evening all.
Been to work this morning which went well, better than i expected,lol.
I then went to see a friend and spent a nice couple of hours catching up.
My plans for this evening are to relax and watch tv.
Tomorrow i have to do a voluntary day for work which will involve manning a stall at chorley carnival to promote conductive education services and hand out info leaflets.
FM, i like bread and butter pudding and should make it more really.
Angie, hope you manage to get to the garden show
Nette, glad you enjoyed your evening out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-06-2014, 10:21 PM   #5

Well people it has been a beautiful day here and Bella and I have just come in from the garden. Its been a lovely day very relaxing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #6

Went for a lovely pub dinner tonight; some subtle excitement as passed the matriarch Middleton in the local lanes and even got a smile as we squeezed past each other

Big fright yesterday as there was a horrid coach accident v near to where littlie was going on his school trip. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-27716858 thankfully not his school but very worrying for the parents of the children involved.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #7

That crash sounds scary Yola I hope no one was badly hurt at all just shook up but that can be bad enough.
So glad you have had a nice day. Had to think about matriarch Middleton for a little while, then it slowly dawned on me.