Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-06-2014, 11:26 AM   #1

Tuesday's daily

Morning all. A very dull and overcast day here. Just sat down with a coffee, takes me such a time to clear things away just general washing glasses and stuff and tidying. Feel like forty-winks now but perhaps the coffee will give me a bit of go.

Hope poorly folk feel better today and I send warm gentle cuddles to Catsey cats and dogs, have a good day!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-06-2014, 12:24 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday's daily

Good morning Angieh, and all to follow. Tuesday evening here, and a lovely mild night, after a hot day.Poor Willow was feeling the heat so much that I had to bring out her chill-out mat and wet it for her to lie on. She hates the heat. Back to work today as I'm feeling much better and have no pain now.My work colleagues gave me a beautiful water globe. Inside is a house with a ginger kitty at the front door and the words "Bless our home" The whole globe is encircled by the wings of an angel. I love it and will have it in the front conservatory when our house is repaired Angieh, sorry about your dull, overcast day. Perhaps the sun will shine for you later.You enjoy your coffee.Hope everyone has a lovely day and finds the time to do something they enjoy. Chin tickles to all Catsey cats. I'm off to bed now. Snodgrass is already there, waiting for me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-06-2014, 12:53 PM   #3

Evening dinky, so glad you are feeling better. You have some kind work colleagues! Sleep well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #4

Gosh I'm late today, been busy though. Had a quick and heavy shift in Barnandos bagging up all the unsolds for 'ragging' and lifting them into the huge hoppers that are taken away in the lorry. There's always more donations to sort though, people are generous and we get quality clothing through so every month the stock gets an overhaul.

What a lovely gift from your workmates Dinky
Angie it started off cloudy and muggy here but this evening its lovely. Last episode of HAPPY VALLEY tonight, it's had me gripped, Sarah Lancashire is an amazing actress.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #5

A late one for me too. Been into town to take a client to lunch in a teppanyaki restaurant in Camden. A real (and tasty) eye opener; will be taking the boys there to push their culinary boundaries as the food is delish and the chefs prepare the food right in front of you.

Walked back via Primrose Hill and Regents Park. Saw some really tame herons being fed in the park. My feet ache but it was such a simple, wonderful day that I don't mind at all.

Here's the amazing view of the city from the Hill
http://instagram.com/p/oyMnNhLh6-/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-06-2014, 11:29 PM   #6

Good evening all.

Not done a lot today however thought I will pop on and say Hello and Yola you have just got me to look up
"teppanyaki" and discovered there is one in Birmingham I am going to go. You are pushing my food boundaries too.