Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Morning all.

Lovely day here and it seems according to the weather man its to last for the majority of the week.

Off out in a bit lunch with a friend.

Hope everyone is good and Angie ring the CP about getting your new arrival neutured.

Mags hope your spiders are under control.

Yola hope you feel okay seemed a little down of late.

Kim..... How is Rachel feeling now?

Elaine where are you?

Everyone have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday daily

Hiya everyone! Yes, its a fab day here too Kazz, sun shining and warm as toast. Out on the patio, laptop on wireless Ceri going off with my parents for the day soon, then I have a hair appointment at 1pm.

Don't feel very workish today so I'll just rest up and read my book this afternoon out here. May catch a bit of the tennis later.

Have a nice lunch Kazz. See you laters. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hiya everyone! Yes, its a fab day here too Kazz, sun shining and warm as toast. Out on the patio, laptop on wireless Ceri going off with my parents for the day soon, then I have a hair appointment at 1pm.

Don't feel very workish today so I'll just rest up and read my book this afternoon out here. May catch a bit of the tennis later.

Have a nice lunch Kazz. See you laters. x
Have a good day. I don't feel workish either .......which could be a problem as I have to go back eventually..................may have a look for abook or two this afternooon to read tomorrow if I don't go to Stratford.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #4

Morning all, yes, a beautiful sunny day here too ...... what a difference it makes!

Kazz, my 'spiders' are under control, they are plastered with Factor 50+ sunblock during these hot days Hope you enjoy your lunch date with your friend.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #5

Hi everyone. Yes, lovely day here too - hope that the budget doesn't affect anyone here too badly.

Don't forget the sunhat today! Isn't it LOVELY??? Enjoy!

Will be back for catch up later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #6

Afternoon everyone.
Brilliant sunshiney day, hurray !
Took Malaika for a morning walk around the nature reserve, met some nice doggy people to chat to. Malaika was less lucky with dog friends, all we found were two lovely old men dogs but neither could be bothered with her
She's just been asleep on the bed with Tom and Jerry.
Off to do the garden and then will need to work on the quiz for tomorrow, may do a theme for a change.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #7

Just popping in to say 'Hi' . . . realised I hadn't been on here yet today and it's normally my first stop!

It's starting to hot up in the office; I have brought fans in from home incase it gets too bad so might have to switch them on shortly.

Karen, you're right (as usual) things are a bit pants overall, but I won't dwell on it here and I'm trying to plaster a smile on my face for the sake of the little ones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #8

I had to go to a funeral today unfortunately, so although it's a beautiful day, I feel rather down.

Louise was a beautiful, vivacious super-intelligent young woman who sadly lost her battle with cancer, she was 24 and a former pupil of mine. The congregation was large, many of her former schoolfriends were there to say farewell, and it was touching to hear how many of them had visited and supported her and her family over the last few months. It was indeed a celebration of her life but a sad and tearful occasion. Life can be such an unfair lottery sometimes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #9

So very sorry MrsH - as you say, very unfair and a tragedy for her family and friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #10

Lovely day here too, 29 C (85 F) with sunshine and a breeze, will be like this the rest of the week. Isn't Summer wonderful? Except the lack of rain, the grass is browning in many places.

To the market this morning; another day of buses running in packs; so annoying to be standing on one side of the street waiting for the light to change and see three of them merrily rolling past bumper to bumper!

Hope you enjoyed lunch out, Kazz. MrsH, sad about your young former pupil. Hope things start to improve Yola ...... looking forward to the quiz tomorrow, Shelley!

Enjoy the day!