Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-06-2010, 10:45 AM   #1

Monday Matters

Well morning all.

A lovely day here just given Sal a bath, popping out to get some photo's copied for Mom....not sure what I will do then oh the excitment of the possibilities

Arranged to have lunch with a friend tomorrow and a meal out on Thursday with friends.
Wednesday if the weather is good may go into Stratford for the day, depends.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #2

Re: Monday Matters

Hi Kazz, morning all it's another smashing day today here, full on sunny sky. Dashed around like a mad thing since 7am, washing hung out and windows washed, kitchen cleaned, having a cuppa now. Love having the doors and windows open but the dust carries in something awful... well, its only 'clean' dust, so I can leave it.

Trying to get through to my GP since 10 am but no luck. Need a check on my thyroid level and Ceri needs a check up too; won't get an appointment til next week at this rate!

Posh slobbing around the place as usual, trying to get a cool spot. Has taken over a space in neighbours garden under the rose of sharon bush, I'm keeping a close eye of course, but no wanderings since her return; and new tag with phone number and her locater tag in place for peace of mind.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
21-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #3

A lovely day here too, bright sunny with one or two fluffy little white clouds. The dog had a very exciting weekend with son and future DIL here and daughter and her OH here most of yesterday, and his adrenaline levels are still somewhat elevated makes him a real pain around the house, all wired up and barky
Hopefully a good long romp in the woods will tire him out!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Weather here is humid and overcast but with sunny intervals. Excitement here as we have had our new bed delivered this morning. It is all lovely and new and made up ready for tonight. I am not expecting a very good night's sleep as I expect it might take a bit of getting used to.

OH is off to play golf in a short while and says if he does not play well it will be because he's tired out already. Men!

Enjoy your lunch out tomorrow Kazz - you are enjoying a whirl of social activities, you'll probably find you don't have time to go back to w*** at all!

Good luck with getting a GP appointment PP - I tend to end up with a nurse 9 times out of 10 because it's easier and quicker.

Nice to hear about Morgan having a nice romp in the woods MrsH because I take it that means that you are feeling better now??? I do hope so.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #5

Hi all. Happy Summer Solstice to everyone..14+ hours of daylight! Lovely here again, 28 C (83 F), cloudless skies and a nice breeze. Still bone dry, will need to water this afternoon.

We had a mouse! I have no idea why it was in the house with the lovely weather, but it was. I was reading in bed after the late news, heard some thumps and bangs downstairs so went to see what Leia was up to: found her sitting at the foot of the stairs contemplating a very small very dead mouse! Looking quite pleased with herself. That's all my exciting news, no errands, slept in, breakfast on the porch.

Enjoy the day!