Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #1

Sitdown Sunday

Well morning all
I am tired today so catching up on doing nothing again. See how good I am never would have done that before. May potter out into the garden but only to look.

Really kinda tender today too.... Mags my Spiders are having a party almost a rave, really tingling for want of a better word under the skin and deeper....

The sun is shinning....here, and I hope it shines on all of you too.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #2

Re: Sitdown Sunday

Hi Kazz - glad you are taking it easy today - you've had a busy week really. I sort of understand about your spiders too - I don't get them all the time, but sometimes in my shoulder where I had a "frozen" shoulder for 18 months. I've always called it creepy-crawlies. Hope that means that your nerves are healing inside.

OH is painting the shed. I've just had a lovely relaxing shower and washed my hair. Been feeling cold the last few days and it's lovely to get warm in the shower. I'm threatening to get my winter jumpers out again! Just going out to hang some washing and then may potter with family history this afternoon.

Roast chicken pieces for supper tonight with new pots, carrots and peas.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone. Oh, and HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to all those fathers out there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #3

Afternoon all - just finished unpacking and just started to upload our pictures of the wedding and the holiday. I will post up a few later.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #4

Hi all, and Happy Fathers Day. Summer officially starts tomorrow, but has been here for some days now: 28 C (83 F) now before lunch; the heat-haters are moaning! To the market, long bus wait as they were running in packs again, hate that! Ham and cabbage for dinner tonight. No news really, hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #5

Lovely and warm here today 24c. Been out giving the chooks their louse powder bath. Can't say they appreciated my efforts. Was at our local Agricultural show yesterday and forgot to take sunscreen. Now have very red nose, cheeks and forehead. However, we did well with our sheep taking a few 1sts, 2nds and 3rd. Also got reserve champion in one of the classes.

Will need to spend the evening watering some of the garden - beginning to look a bit parched in places.

OH has injured his back, been sore on and off for a week or so. Tring to persuade him to go to chiropracter or osteopath - not sure which would be better - anyone tried either?

Enjo the rest of the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #6

Such a lovely day today, sunny and slow
Ate out at local pub all 7 of us; me, Ceri, Claire, Jas, Tom amd my mam & dad. Excellent value for three courses for all of us, under 64 quid!!

Back to our backyard for a game of croquet on the lawn, well, a knock about with a kid's set on our bit of grass, and beers for the men around the patio. Nice. x

Hope your OH's back is better soon CM. Everyone, enjoy your day xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #7

I have spent the day pottering about in the garden.. you would think my garden looks immaculate the amount of time I spend out there, but it is far from the truth!!

I let the lawn overgrow and the more weeds the better - for the bunnies!! The borders are rather overgrown too... but they have got to the point where I dont know what to do with them to get them back under control so just leave them! The peony flowered overnight the other day and now there are so many large flowers it has all fallen over...

Anyways I finished painting one of the bunny hutches today - it is now a bright blue... I didnt realise it would be quite so bright from the label on the tin, but at least the hutch will be protected from the winter weather..

Off doing dinner now.. hope everyone had a good day.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #8

It's been a scorcher of a day here, went to the zoo with my daughter and her family and it turned out to be a very interesting and educational day there. I had several Rainbow Lorikeets on my arm and shoulders at one time as I discovered they couldn't resist a tiny pot of nectar

Hope it's been good where you are and you've enjoyed your day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #9

Quite a busy day for us, car booting, just for a change ,managed to find several interesting dolls as well as buying bird food, a christmas tree fairy and two ferns.
We then went for a walk around Glasson Dock as well as the canal banking, in total we walked approx 6 miles.
I bought my Dad a great big box of Thorntons choccies, problem is he has an abcess on a tooth and can't touch them at the moment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #10

Mags, sounds like such a fun day!
Nothinig much here, no plans..nothing to report really