Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #1

Sunshine Saturday

Hello, thought i would start the thread today.
Lovely sunny day here, back from the car boot. Found one big 60's pram doll, that's all but i enjoyed it.
Not sure what we will do with the rest of the day yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-06-2010, 01:48 PM   #2

Re: Sunshine Saturday

Hi Shelley! Just on for a lunch time catch up, and a bit of a rant (see another thread)!

OH and I have been good bunnies this morning and spring cleaned MIL's bathroom. We are feeling righteous now. Decided that the lass who comes in to do cleaning and give MIL "company" whilst we go out for 4 hours on a Thursday does absolutely the minimum. Ach, never mind.

I have some funny stories about Pip today, so I'll post those in another thread. I think it's because he's turned 1 year old!!!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #3

Hi Ladies! Started out quite overcats but brightening up now. May go out the patio later with a book as Ceri is snoring away.

We had a busy day yesterday, throughly enjoyed my spa session , was scrubbed and oiled and massaged and felt gloriously smooth afterwards. Then had evening meal with my bro and his wife and rounded off the night with a DVD of New Moon, the Twilight film.

Would love to go carbotting too Shelley but not many round this way Sorry about your MIL's carer Angie, such a shame, means more work for you

Hope you all have a great day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #4

Hi all. Our string of glorious warm (rainless, alas!!) weather continues: 26 C (78 F) before lunch; loving it but we really need rain and none in sight. Didn't go to the library as I have enough to last the week so first trip this season to the farmers market! Always fun; little new potatoes, early peaches and cherries; listening to the live band play bluegrass music. Nothing much going on here, as usual.

Shelley, nice that you found a doll; Angie, that's a pity about the carer! PP, spa trip sounds really good for you!

Enjoy the day, people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #5

Afternoon all.

Had a nice relaxing day doing nothing........... ..................

Eileen thats a good lovely way to do some shopping while listening to live music. I adore jersey mids/new potaoto's too. I like them cold as well as hot.

Shelly may do a car boot potter if the weather is okay tomorrow good idea, ta.

P.P Nice way to spend a Sat sat on the patio.............enjoy.

Angie, is there a club /respite/club something you could get your MIL to even if once a month, to give you a break? or a family member she could visit?

Catsey Veteran

19-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #6

Kazz, hope you make the carboot tomorrow, what do you look for? are you a collector or do you look generaly.
As you know i collect dolls and other vintage toys, last week i found a boxed viewmaster and a box of slides (remember them)
I look for books as well and the odd ornament. I must admit to coming home with some very strange objects

Catsey Veteran

19-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Angie, is there a club /respite/club something you could get your MIL to even if once a month, to give you a break? or a family member she could visit?
She could have gone to day care once a week, we took her for a look see and were treated to a face like thunder. She was NOT going! No family members either. OH's brother and MIL's grand-daughters don't come anywhere near her.

Would have been the perfect solution.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hi Ladies! Started out quite overcats but brightening up now.
oops ... Freudian slip

Catsey Veteran

19-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #9

Quote:
oops ... Freudian slip

In another thread, I put that I had put cats in the charity bin at P@H, but spotted it! It should have been cans, of course!

Catsey Veteran

19-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Hi Ladies! Started out quite overcats
It made me smile PP, thanks