Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #1

Friday daily

Early start today peeps. Good day so far, sunny but not all blue skies, and they have said occassional shower.

Going with my SIL later for a half day spa session and my bro is looking after Ceri for me

Will report later, have a good day everyone, stay cool

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily

Morning PP! Enjoy your spa session - sounds lovely.

It's very overcast here and rain is forecast later. Laundry today and I shall be popping down to the farmshop for some veggies later. Baked salmon for supper tonight.

Just some chores and pottering today. OH has gone to wash his car - the birds love to play a bit of target practise and poor car looks as if it's got measles!

Will pop in later for a catch-up. Have a good day everyone - nearly the w/end.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #3

Ohhh the spa sounds lovely enjoy you deserve it.

Angie sounds like a nice day.

Well I am booked in to have my hair cut and coloured.............AGHHHH.....panic setting in now but I figure it will grow out, and it can't look worse than it does now.

Off to see Cirque with Sophie tonight.

So hair cut coloured, sainsbury's, pop into Asda, eyebrows threaded.....Cirque and in between eat.............hence late start this morning, so see you all tomorrow very likely.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #4

It's bright, warm and sunny here. I've a Friday Homeday with Sebi. We've been to Waitrose and now I have to go into town (yawn) to do a few errands. I'm really hoping to be able to go to the allotment later . . . not that I'm addicted or anything

Not much else to report; cats all seem very well, Balie is back sleeping in the main part of the house with no accidents so far, and Fifi's tummy seems to have settled.

Not sure what's for dinner; bought some sprouting beans (mung, lentil, endame) so might do a warm salad with those, feta, tomato, avocado and some butterflied chicken

Edit to say; delighted things are getting back to normal Karen . . . I hope you have a lovely evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #5

Yes, enjoy Cirque tonight Kazz - I envy you going to see that live. I do love watching it when it occasionally comes on TV - amazing.

Just after I'd posted I had a phone call from my best school friend. She's coming to lunch - I do love seeing her. She's the person who found Pip for me, so it's great that she will see him again just after his 1st birthday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #6

Hi all. Lovely again, 24 C (74 F). not a cloud in the sky and a nice breeze. Delightful but we are badly in need of rain. Almost 5" short for the year. To the market and liquor store. pottering. Chicken veg soup and salad for dinner tonight.

Spas, circuses, lunch with old chum, cats better ... sounds as if things go well

The weekend cometh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
18-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #7

Hi, all. Gorgeous day here.
Have a vet visit in a bit for Misfit the pup, Lainey the ferret, and Pino the ferret. Misfit getting annual exam and booster, Lainey getting rabies vaccine, and Pino is getting an ultra sound to make sure she truly is spayed (previous owner all of a sudden became not so talkative when i asked her for info so i could request her vet records..not surprised really). Let's hope this girl is truly missing her parts Think I might as well get her microchipped too while we're there if the bill isn't too high. K will be with me so it shouldn't be too bad, he can control Misfit the crazy pup and I'll haul in the two carriers for Lainey and Pino (they haven't been introduced, wouldn't want them to meet in a small carrier!).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #8

I do hope Pino's been spayed; do let us know!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-06-2010, 02:32 AM   #9

I updated the "need to keep my big mouth shut" thread so i wouldn't take over the daily...Pino is a big mystery to me now