Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-06-2010, 06:17 AM   #1

Saturday Daily

Morning campers

Well all packed, just about to pick my parents up and then we are off to Italy.

See you all in a weeks time.

Take care.

xxx xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #2

Re: Saturday Daily

Have a wonderful time and wedding Emma. We look forward to seeing loads of photos when you come home. xxx

Morning all - nice and sunny day here, some cloud and a bit breezy. Having a day doing jobs and OH is putting a bench thingy together. We will be putting up the lizard later if OH still has all his fingers by then and photo is promised. I have lavender plants to pot on and part of a border to plant out and a couple of final pots to do.

Will be back later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #3

Have a lovely time emma and can't wait to see the pictures!

Had a lovely day, smashing weather, blue skies, fluffy clouds, everything so green and lush. Took Ceri and his mate David to Brecon and the run there was gorgeous. Farmers market in town, went a bit beserk on fresh fruit & veg and oak-smoked chilli cheese, homemade chutney & flat breads. Lovely munchies for later on the patio

Have fun potting out Angie, I have two small geckos to put on the wall and a small bird house too, will have to ask Ceri where the tools are for the job, he can supervise me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #4

Hi all! Gorgeous here again too: 26 C (79 F) with blue skies and a nice breeze. To the Giant for more of Leia's favorites and another slice of that decadent chocolate mousse cake to go with my tea tonight; then to the library to pick up my holds. Chance of t'storms tonight

Look forward to the lizard pic, Angie; PP. sounds like a great trip to the farmers market: fun, aren't they? Hope Emma's having a good flight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #5

Had a lie-in to 9 this morning. Still without voice and now have a sore throat too Still, life goes on. Took Fifi to the vet to have her dressing changed then to the allotment to net my brassicas (they had little net tunnels but had outgrown them) water everything and help OH put up our hefty fruit cage around the raspberries.

Very happy as my first teeny tomato had appeared and the apples are gaining pace too.

Boys and OH are now watching Dr Who, I will join them in a bit to watch the USA v UK footie match. Not too bothered but will watch so as not to feel left out Might come back down into the basement actually and iPlayer a comedy drama that was on last night about multi racial tension on an inner city allotment it had some great English actors in and looked to be worth a watch.

Other than that, homemade seafood pasta with lashings of fresh taragon for dinner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #6

Emma I know its a bit to late for you to read, but I wish you a safe flight and a beautiful wedding ceremony..............many congratulations and lots of best wishes coming your way.

Kim, I hope Rachel has arrived home safely.

I had a lovely day been out to Brunch with a friend (could get used to this not being at work and a lady of leisure) also been to the garden centre. Home now and just had a nice ready meal from M&S chicken balti and rice lovely.
Going to watch the footie. Go England...see what happens when you have a footie mad nephew.....I know I will end up with a flag in/on my car.

Yola I saw that TV film first time round I think and really really good if the one I am thinking of (allotments given to assylum seekers I think) did not know it had been on last night, blast I would have watched it again....can't recall the title though.

Eileen hope you don't get storms. Enjoy your cake.....sounds scrumptious.

PP your trip to the farmers market the goodies brougt sound lovely.

Angie Hope you had a nice day in the garden.

Speak to you all later or tomorrow............... Keep smiling

Catsey Veteran

12-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #7

Update England 1 USA 0................................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yola I saw that TV film first time round I think and really really good if the one I am thinking of (allotments given to assylum seekers I think) did not know it had been on last night, blast I would have watched it again....can't recall the title though.
Grow your own is what it's called

Catsey Veteran

12-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Grow your own is what it's called
Thats it ta.......................