Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-06-2010, 10:40 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Morning all.

Bit rainy here but not to bad the chap has been to look at the central heating boiler.....it is a micro switch ....DUH...............

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily

Hello Karen! I'm fairly zipping through things here, mainly trying to make time to start learning our website content management system so I can add things to our website. Got as far as learning how to edit the text so far!

My window cleaner is coming today which means much mopping up as our utility area roof leaks Hopefully the kitties won't be sitting under the downpour. Still, they can move into the main part of the house if they have to.

Just waiting for the sandwich man to turn up as I'm STARVING, and have changed a couple of my quiz questions from last week as they were a tad obscure

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #3

I will do my best to attend the quiz....................trouble is I drop off to sleep.......but will try,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-06-2010, 02:21 PM   #4

Arternoon all,
been to work this morning, then home to walk Malaika and just catching up now.
Hopefully will be able to attend the quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #5

Afternoon all! Been to the gym this morning and got rather hot!

Pip has been up to no good in the garden. I got OH to move the bird table when I saw Pip leaping to try and catch the birds. OH moved the table to the middle of the lawn - clear view all around, nothing for Pip to lie in ambush under. But he leapt, hung on with front paws and caught a baby blue tit, just fledged. OH and I were rescuing a baby Great Tit that had got into the greenhouse at the time - there was nothing we could do. Bird table has been taken away and laid on its side. I feel so guilty because I put food out yesterday.

My Nemaslug has arrived - so war is being declared in the veggie garden.

More photo organising folders have also arrived, so I am moving on to sorting the photos from the other side of my family now.

Oh, and then there's the tax .....................................

Looking forward to the quiz this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #6

What's a Nemaslug please? Angie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #7

It's a biological slug control, Shelley. Friendly to pets and wildlife too.

http://www.nemasysinfo.com/slugs.shtml

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #8

Hi all! I'm back in from my carers support group. I go monthly and its useful for info and moral support. I had lots to tell them about Posh, of course and they were very sympathetic.

Weather has brightened up well today. Ceri and his friend David have been out walking, so we are having a late lunch.

A spot of weeding later if it stays dry. See you later, may pop in on the quiz, first time in ages, but it'll be good to have a laugh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #9

Hi! Dismal weather here, quite cool at 17 C (62 F), East wind and the predicted all day rain has started. I managed to get the rubbish/recycling out and some garden work done before it started; stuck indoors for the remainder of the day. Leia eating picky at breakfast ...??? Hope it's nothing.

Looking forward to the quiz tonight too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
09-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #10

Oh dear - sorry to hear about the baby bird Angie - but not a lot you could have done. I felt terrible last week when Arthur had got a Robin, too late to do anything though as he had killed it

Well no more work for me now until the 22nd - just need to do the last couple of bits and then pack ....oh and do some housework lol