Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
08-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #11

Re: Tuesday, Tuesday

Hi, everyone!
Shelley I sympathise about the dogs. Our oldest (10 year old saint bernard/lab mix) is starting to have these problems. If we don't wake every two hours there is an accident on the floor. Been trying to figure out what to do with it for awhile. Her epilepsy is acting up too though, I think she is just getting old in our case.
Eileen, chocolate cake sounds delish Kazz so happy you are feeling much better. Yola will be thinking of you and Fifi today.
It is fairly nice today. Been having sporadic rainy days with a few nice sunny days thrown in intermittently and today appears to be one of the nice ones.
Not sure how I shall spend the day quite yet.
Have a good one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #12

Re: Tuesday, Tuesday

Eileen, yes it is possible to train a Dog to use a litter tray, i know a few Basenji owners who have trained their Dogs to use one. O/H isn't keen for us to train her to use on and is talking about building somesort of shelter before winter.
Basenjis are quite well known for being able to hold their bladders so they don't need to go out much.
MrsH i didn't know Cockers were the same about rain, it makes it hard work.
Tink sounds like you have your work cut out with your old girl, in the UK vets offer a drug treatment for incontinent bitches. Is her epilepsy controlled, our last Basenji had fits and they were awful to see.
So happy to read Yola's news about Fifi