Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
03-04-2006, 09:28 AM   #1

Cats Looking For Homes - North East

I have FOUR cats looking for new homes!

1) GORGEOUS & SPROUT

Gorgeous is a 12 month old female cat, who truly lives up to her name and is literally gorgeous in every way! She is tabby and white with beautiful green eyes lined with black, and little black ear tips.
Gorgeous was brought to me as a stray shortly after giving birth, 3 of her kittens died before she reached me. The little one remaining was very cold and weak, but pulled through once I brought Gorgeous home to foster.
The baby is Sprout, a tabby female who was born on 11th March, so is now 3 weeks old and thriving. She is starting to play and being the only kitten means she is growing like a weed on mummy"s milk!
Because they have been through such a tough time together and there is only one kitten left, I would like to find them a loving home together if possible. They will make a wonderful pair of pets, they will always have a close bond and are beautiful girls. Gorgeous is extremely friendly and affectionate, and I am sure will pass these traits onto her daughter. You just have to look at her to get her purr revving! She loves being cuddled and stroked, and is fully litter trained.
Gorgeous will be speyed and microchipped in 3 weeks time once Sprout is beginning to wean. Once recovered from her surgery, these two will be looking to leave me for a new home. I am looking for an INDOOR home in the North East if possible for this pair, though all circumstances will be considered.
A donation to our stray fund will be required to cover the costs of Gorgeous" spey. Our standard rehoming contract will be signed to the effect that once old enough, Sprout will also be speyed and chipped. Both will need vaccinations once Sprout is 9 weeks of age. I can offer a 20% discount off the cost of both vaccination courses and the little one"s neutering if done with us - Westways.

2) NEVA

Neva is a beautiful 12 month old all black little girl. She is very petite and affectionate. She was originally found injured under snow, and was brought to us with hypothermia and shock. We weren"t sure she would make it for a while, but she"s a little fighter and pulled through with lots of TLC. Her name is Spanish for "snow".
Neva has a broken pelvis and dislocated tail, so is still under veterinary treatment, but doing well and getting stronger every day. She needs strict cage rest for a while yet, but is still on the look out for a home - either someone who can foster her with her special needs until she"s healed, or an offer of a permanent home at the end of her treatment. She would love to be in a home environment, but she will need to be kept in a cage to restrict her movements for a few weeks. Full support and advice can and will be given.
Once she is healed enough, Neva will be getting speyed, vaccinated and microchipped. Because of her trauma and injuries, she will need a permanently INDOOR home to keep her safe.

3. MIDNIGHT

Midnight is very special - she is an old girl who has found herself lost and confused. She is all black with yellow eyes, at least 10 years old, and blind. She has no other issues, bloodwork has shown her in good health and she copes well with her failed eyesight. We feel she may be able to see some things, but she definitely has sight problems.
Midnight is a very quiet and calm little cat - she will need an understanding, quiet and INDOOR retirement home. She eats well and is litter trained. She will obviously take a few days to settle into new surroundings and learn where everything is, so she needs a home that will take this into account and minimise dangers to a blind cat. She sleeps a lot and very deeply, and would just love someone special to love. Her new home needs to be calm and quiet without too much disruption and change - Midnight would be perfect for an older person/couple without children or other pets, though she may do well with other oldie cats.

If you're interested in any of these cats, reply here, PM me or email me.

Catsey Junior

06-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #2

Re: Cats Looking For Homes - North East

GOrgeous & Sprout have now been reserved to a home together.

Can't anyone help with Neva & Midnight???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-04-2006, 05:17 PM   #3

Awwwwwwwww my heart is melting at those pics, I am soooo glad that Gorgeous and Sprout have found a new home together and I only wish I was nearer to rehome the others x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-04-2006, 05:17 PM   #4

try asking em on a rescue related forum, this is more chat related

Catsey Junior

07-04-2006, 09:43 AM   #5

Actually, they are up on several forums, they are up here to give them all the advertising they can get

Midnight is no longer completely blind!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-04-2006, 10:55 AM   #6

hope they find a home soon then.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
07-04-2006, 03:47 PM   #7

Wishing you all the luck for finding homes for the remaining babes!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
08-04-2006, 08:07 PM   #8

neva has stolen my heart!!! just a shame am so far away!plus twist the OH arm

Catsey Junior

16-04-2006, 08:52 PM   #9

- Gorgeous & Sprout are back up for rehoming. Gorgeous is getting speyed on Thursday.

- Someone is coming to see Neva on Tuesday, who has now had her leg amputated.

- Midnight went to her new home on Saturday!

Catsey Junior

16-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #10

How close to you are you looking to rehome gorgeous and sprout? Do you homecheck?
I'd love to offer them a home, but think we are probably a bit far away.

Viv