Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #1

Soggy Saturday

I swear I'm rusting slowly!

I'm still in my dressing gown and have no intention of getting out of it this morning. The weather is abysmal, so I'm having a lounge around doing very little and drinking tea.

The 6 Nations starts this afternoon, I'm watching Wales v Italy on telly down my brother's house. Thinking of the folks battling this rain in Cardiff today, take care Yola, hope we put on a good show for you & the boys.

Another cloud burst is hammering at the window, take care everyone, stay safe & warm xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-02-2014, 12:00 PM   #2

Re: Soggy Saturday

Morning PP and everyone else .............. we have blue sky just now, but have just had a hailstorm and the sky was so black, it seemed like night. Blew over quite quickly as there is a stiff wind today.

Are you going to the rugby at Cardiff, Yola??? I hope you have a splendid time, the boys will be in awe! I have only been to one "big" rugby match at Twickers - England v Australia many years ago and the atmosphere was magnificent.

OH will be watching no doubt and I'll pop in now and then when the big shouts go up. Come on Wales!

Getting on with Uncial hand and getting embroiled in the history of the early English church in the process. I found a hymn attributed to a monk called Caedmon which may be the last surviving piece written in Old English and am finding a multitude of translations, trying to fix on what I consider the most pleasing.

Have a good day folks, keep dry, warm and safe. Extra comforting cat cuddles all round today I think.

(Oh, and we are making marmalade too!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-02-2014, 12:12 PM   #3

morning posh and angie.

Posh, enjoy your lazy day.
Angie, hope your marmalade turns out lovely

I was up early this morning surprising as I was out last nighy. OH is helping his step dad today so its just me and the pets. Got all my house work done and had barney out. Just neec to do some shopping and put the other washings on. Its miserable here so it will go in the dryer and on the airer.

Big hugs from us to for everyone x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-02-2014, 08:26 PM   #4

evening all.
very cold day here too.
Took the dogs a nice walk this morning, lots of dogs out for Kwame to react to so i had to work hard with him.
Managed to do some work on my laptop and then had an indian take away.
Are we having a quiz tomorrow evening ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #5

Hi all, it's been a busy few days here, London on Thursday then straight into a choir committee meeting (WHY do I do these things?), most of the day on the phone yesterday and then housework and choir today (we are singing Brahms German Requiem).
It's a blowy day here and chucking it down now- it being Saturday I have a 'Tanglefoot' on the go so cheers everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #6

Evening all had a sleep been up while went shopping had a shower been out with Bella got soaking wet its coming down side wards here. She is now happily wrapped up in her towel which is a beach towel and warmed nicely for while out. (Spoilt somewhat me thinks)
I have just finished a nice chicken balti made from a jar but homemade I am claiming which was very welcoming to return to after the walk. Now jus browsing here and catching up on TV
Yola I am sure your pre teen will be fine if he was quiet you would be worried - being rude and outspoken is part of growing up and shows he has a view an opinion and a mind.