Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-01-2014, 03:06 PM   #1

Tuesday

afternoon all, a grey wet day here weather wise.
Been to Preston shopping, got my dad the " world according to Bob " book for his birthday.
Going to take the dogs out in a while and then get on with cataloging my friends doll collection.
Hope boys mum and ronnie are feeling a bit better
also hope pandy is doing well
Yola hope your aches and pains have gone now and that your o/h wrist is ok.
If i've missed anyone, sorry

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Afternoon Shelley, and everyone else. It's a horrid afternoon here, wet and cold. I have 3 jumpers on!!! Just given in and put the c/h on.

I've been hunting this morning - you know when you know you've bought something that will come in handy and put it somewhere safe and the moment arrives when the light bulb appears, cartoon-like, above your head and you think, ah, I know just what will be useful for doing that ........... and then you can't find it! I'm looking for a small headed brush set of 3 I bought, wire, bristle and nylon heads. Not expensive, but I've had all the normal cupboards out (and done a bit of tidying in the process) but I've given up now and feel I'm missing out

Back to the tunnel book this afternoon, need to sort the script out for the inside covers.

Thinking about Ronnie and boys mum today and sending vibes. Also hope Pandy is healing well.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #3

Hi ladies Such miserable weather here too. Angie, the c/h hasn't been off since November, except at night. Ceri feels the cold so much he's got a blanket over his knees too!

Hope everyone who's been ill lately are feeling better, that also goes for our fur-kids too . Pandora has gone out this afternoon, with her ID collar on this time. She won't go far and her wound has healed well. While there's a break in the rain she may as well go out to do her 'biznezz' because she hates using trays.

Aunty is holding on, another injection today and she is breathing better but this is very wearing on the family.

xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
28-01-2014, 08:57 PM   #4

Hello all. A spreadsheet day for me- cleaning up data so I am cross eyed now!
Sorry to hear about your Aunt PP- it is wearing isn't it?
Angie, I know how you feel. I DEFINITELY bought a long handled brush to clean the bird feeders but can I find the dratted thing?!?
Hope all cats and humans are well on the road to recovery.