Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Morning all.

All welcome there is a Quiz tonight 8pm

Bit blowy here but not to bad may get the sheets into wash and onto the line.
Not much planned roast pork for dinner and hoping to get a nice walk in with Bella.

P.P. Hope Pandy is none the worst for her adventure yesterday.

Pamela Hope your sky swop over went well. And all of you are fine after your bump - have you got the car back yet?

Shelley - Did you find a rare treasure from your doll fair and have I ever asked you how you became a "doll person" or did you simply not grow away from them.

Angie Is hubby feeling a bit better?

Right onward and upward see you all later and I have a snowdrop as well in the front garden appeared overnight I think although may have been yesterday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Morning all.
There's a drop in temp here, feeling quite icey, think the wind is picking up now.
Gotta get my ass in gear, get off this computer and get dressed before taking the wee dog out. Hopefully we wont get blown away .
Will try to make the quiz tonight.

See ya laters aligators xxx

Catsey Veteran

26-01-2014, 10:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Morning all.
There's a drop in temp here, feeling quite icey, think the wind is picking up now.
Gotta get my ass in gear, get off this computer and get dressed before taking the wee dog out. Hopefully we wont get blown away .
Will try to make the quiz tonight.

See ya laters aligators xxx
Morning Elaine. See you later I am off out too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-01-2014, 11:11 AM   #4

morning Karen, Elaine and all to come later.
Your weather must be better than ours, its whizzing down here and cold, brrrrrrrr. The dogs are not going to be impressed when eventualy they get up,lol.
Karen i didnt find any doll treasures yesterday but did get some nice pieces of bric a brac, including a whinstanley kitten, a white cat with broken ear,a frog candle holder,lengths of vintage ribbon,a magnifiying glass, delf piggy bank and a cup. Don't know how i managed without them ,lol.
As a child i didnt realy play with dolls, more of a teddy child but think i became interested in antique dolls maybe due to visiting a local doll museum quite a lot.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #5

Morning all ........ snap here weather-wise Shelley. OH came home with two soaking wet dogs and himself was dripping too. Poor wee Monty, who'd been shorn on Friday was actually shivering but has been dried off with the hair dryer and is playing with Dora now, so will soon warm up.

Agility has been cancelled by the trainer as being too wet for dog safety, so we are in for the rest of the day. OH is planning TV in front of the fire and I am thinking about a lobster pot with a seagull on top for my t/book! Keeps me amused!

Kazz - in answer to your Q re whistle training, OH said today that the training is coming on well and the dogs come back BUT their recall cannot be trusted to bring them away from something more exciting yet, eg a rabbit (today's excitement) although they did go back to him rather than race off to the stables/horses/big rabbit warren.

Hope to see loadsa folk at the quiz this evening.

Have a good day and keep dry!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #6

Stormy weather here too girls, it's chucking it down and I need to pop out later for bread and milk, running low.

We had an early phone call from my aunt's nursing home, she has pneumonia, her son has been called and is travelling down from Kent. Seems her time is close but I feel it will be a blessing now.

Both cats are in and sleeping, Pandora has been a good girl today.

Sorry I won't be at the quiz tonight folks but have fun anyway xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #7

morning everyone. it is snowing/sleet here today.

Kazx, hopeyou get your washing dried, not got the car back yet its really just a case of waiting for them to contact us.
Elaine enjoy your walk, hopr you dont get blown away!
shelley hope tney arent too disappointed wiyh the weather.
Angie, glad to hear tne whistle training is going well. we use a ehistle with Barneys recall and like your 2, its not 100% but not too far off.

We have been out and finally got tiles for the bathroom to tile it ready for selling. waiting for the snow to stop then we will start bringing them in. Im meeting a friend for coffee but changex the location as I dont want her bringing her 3month old baby out in this so I will go to hers instead of her taking te baby to a coffee shop

Catsey Veteran

26-01-2014, 01:59 PM   #8

Well change of plan regarding the washing it is pelting down here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #9

Hello all- foul weather here, wet and windy. I certainly wont be running outdoors today. We had an impressive storm yesterday, thunder, lightening, hail, wind and most of a dead tree falling down!
Tolly does insist on going out in all weather and then sits under a bush glowering. Smudge and Cleo are far more sensible and simply find somewhere comfortable to snooze the day away- I think I might join them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #10

afternoon all
sorry to hear about your aunt Nette, scary when the phone rings early in the morning or late at night. I hope she is peaceful and comfortable.
Howard took the dogs out, they hate it.
Been to do a small food shop as we have my eldest son and fiance at our house today.