Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Morning everyone, Its damp here today and grey. Getting Sky installed today and the guy has arrived bang on 8am so will be all done soon. OH has taken Barney out for a bit as he is off out yo help his stepdad later. Im headed to my folks later and taking Barney so hes not on his own
We lose our interney for a week startinh on mondwy so will only manage to het on briefly with my phone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

I've had Sky for years Pamela, it's expensive but telly is my one weakness Good luck with the internet changeover. Hope you can catch up on your phone from time to time, I find it awkward to type on my phone -sausage fingers

Trust my luck this morning, I opened the door to the postman and Pandora sneaked out before I had a chance to put her collar on. At least the wound drain is out and she has hidden sutures but still, I worry as she is such a tinker!

That was half and hour ago, she's still not back naughty girl!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #3

Morning Pamela, Nette and all to follow.
Oh dear Nette, hope that naughty Pan returns soon.
She will probably be too busy with the outdoors to bother her stitches.
Hope you enjoy your visit Pamela.
I am off to my doll club meeting later this morning, realy looking foward to seeing friends.
Just a reminder that there will be a CAT THEMED QUIZ tomorrow at 8.00 , all welcome.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-01-2014, 10:43 AM   #4

Morning all! Seems to be brightening up a bit here ... fingers crossed. OH is out with the dogs, he says he is struggling this morning and it seems that his cold/cough have come back yet again.

Pamela, hope you get your internet sorted quickly. I can access via my Kindle, but it takes forever for me to type something!

PP - it's easily done, isn't it? I opened the door to the postman one day and lost both dogs - what fun that was getting them back. Dora came back to call but Monty was off over the field before I caught up with him. Hope Pandy comes back soon, you must be worried about her.

Shelley, hope you enjoy your doll club. I hope to be present for the quiz.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-01-2014, 04:21 PM   #5

Hello all.

Did some shopping this morning after work and went to bed about 2 plan was a sleep through till 6is then get up etc etc etc ans get into daytime mode for Sun and Mon and now we have a thunder storm and Bella is petrified.
Discovered thunder is her worst nightmare judging by her behaviour much worse than fireworks.

Really tired.

Catsey Veteran

25-01-2014, 04:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning everyone, Its damp here today and grey. Getting Sky installed today and the guy has arrived bang on 8am so will be all done soon. OH has taken Barney out for a bit as he is off out yo help his stepdad later. Im headed to my folks later and taking Barney so hes not on his own
We lose our interney for a week startinh on mondwy so will only manage to het on briefly with my phone
I have sky and have to say although I do look at the cost I do think it is a needable luxury.

Catsey Veteran

25-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
I've had Sky for years Pamela, it's expensive but telly is my one weakness Good luck with the internet changeover. Hope you can catch up on your phone from time to time, I find it awkward to type on my phone -sausage fingers

Trust my luck this morning, I opened the door to the postman and Pandora sneaked out before I had a chance to put her collar on. At least the wound drain is out and she has hidden sutures but still, I worry as she is such a tinker!

That was half and hour ago, she's still not back naughty girl!
I am sure she is jus relishing being outside she will come home - hopefuly with no damage. But I doubt she will learn

Catsey Veteran

25-01-2014, 04:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning Pamela, Nette and all to follow.
Oh dear Nette, hope that naughty Pan returns soon.
She will probably be too busy with the outdoors to bother her stitches.
Hope you enjoy your visit Pamela.
I am off to my doll club meeting later this morning, realy looking foward to seeing friends.
Just a reminder that there will be a CAT THEMED QUIZ tomorrow at 8.00 , all welcome.
Enjoy your meeting I am sitting here tryin g not to sleep..

Catsey Veteran

25-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning all! Seems to be brightening up a bit here ... fingers crossed. OH is out with the dogs, he says he is struggling this morning and it seems that his cold/cough have come back yet again.

Pamela, hope you get your internet sorted quickly. I can access via my Kindle, but it takes forever for me to type something!

PP - it's easily done, isn't it? I opened the door to the postman one day and lost both dogs - what fun that was getting them back. Dora came back to call but Monty was off over the field before I caught up with him. Hope Pandy comes back soon, you must be worried about her.

Shelley, hope you enjoy your doll club. I hope to be present for the quiz.

Have a good day folks.
How is the whistle training going Angie? And Good afternoon really tired here. Seems not so bad now so may go back to bed and hope she joins me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-01-2014, 06:41 PM   #10

Glad to report that Pandy, the norty torty is home! She got in 3 hours after she wandered off, I was worried because I hadn't put her ID collar back on and thought if she did wander off no-one could contact me. She came back just before the wind picked up and we had a dreadful storm, she must have sensed it. So, all good now.

Having a day watching telly and trying out new recipes.