Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Well good morning everyone.

Just in from work and planning to be in bed shortly.

Seems we have a quiz on Sunday so all good.

Hope everyone is well.

Also hope the portable lap warmers returned to their duty yesterday,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily

morning Karen and everyone to follow.
Been out with the dogs for a rainy walk
bit of housework then off to work this afternoon
Have a good day whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #3

Good morning all!

My patient is continuing her recovery, and Pearla is a bit perplexed that she's not getting the vocal put-downs that usually go with their playtimes

I've been to visit my aunt at the home, she is bed bound now and her dementia is much worse. She's quiet most of the time but does speak out in her 'sleep' and her voice is strong. She no longer recognises us, which is a shame but we love her still and just holding her hand helps.

Well, it's dry for a moment but I won't hold my breath.
Going to have another clothes sort out later, see if I can get organised and really need to part with things I will not wear again!

have fun peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #4

Afternoon Kazz, Shelley, PP - sunny day here, so sunny it gets in your eyes and you can't see where you're going! Luckily for me, OH took me over to Hobbycraft to get some mountboard and paper for the T/book ..... ideas still ongoing!

Prior to that, OH had taken the dogs over to the field. He is working hard whistle training them and seems to be making headway although sometimes the lure of the rabbit burrows is greater than sausage! Can't believe that - can't actually think of any higher value treat than sausage! Anyway, came back with two mud-plastered dogs. Everywhere is so wet and muddy, floods have closed a couple of roads nearby but we can still get in and out. It seems more rain is forecast for the end of the week.

Sleep well, Kazz, sweet dreams. Shelley, hope work goes well. PP, glad to hear Pandy is improving. Perla must be wondering what's going on - have you allowed them to make any sort of contact since Pandy's injuries? Very sorry about your aunt, I know how hard it is.

Ho-hum .... trying to think what to put on Ryvita for lunch.....

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-01-2014, 02:33 PM   #5

Afternoon everyone.
Posh glad to hear the patient is getting better
Shelley, have a good day at work
Kazz enjoy your sleep.
Angie I hope you manage to avoid anymore floods.

My day started off as normal by taking Barney for his walk. OH took me to work this morning and took barney but on the motorway, someone ran into the back of us! We are all ok, OH and I are a nit sore. Barney seems ok as well thankfully made sure I gave him loads of cuddles whilst Steven was dealing with the other driver. Just waiting now to arrange a date to take OHs car in to get fixed and get a courtesy car.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-01-2014, 02:43 PM   #6

Oh Pamela what a shock for you & Steven, so glad there were no injuries although the soreness may well tell later! Poor Barney too. Hope you manage to get you car sorted quickly and the insurance people are helpful. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #7

Oh how awful Pamela ..... hugs to you, your OH and Barney. Hope you are all OK and that the car gets sorted quickly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #8

Pamela, glad you are all alright.
Nette, glad Pandy is improving and sorry to hear of your aunt, you are doing all you can.
Work went well, now off to see my parents and then taking Chris for his swimming lesson.
Also done the quiz questions, all about cats, hope i've pitched it right, i have learned somethings.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #9

Blinking heck Pamela glad you are all alright. Scary though.

Had a sleep and now obviously awake. Off to work shortly.
Angie just had a thought hubby tempts them with a sausage/treat has he tried having something higher value like a toy that squeaks that gets there attention I was hesitant to suggest that as you have the cats but it might work to get there attention.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-01-2014, 09:03 PM   #10

thanks everyone. We are ok. My back is sore just been for a bath/shower so hopefully it helps. Barmey is ok bit sedate today but hes ok.

thank you for all your concern x