Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #1

Tuesday today

Good morning, two in a row, must be my turn Elaine

Hope you are all cosy this morning, it's brrrrr out there, a hard frost for us and although the sky is blue there's a shimmer of low cloud and stillness, feels and looks icy. Take care when you're driving.

Have a dental appointment later at 2pm, Ceri myself and my dad all visit together for our check ups as we have the same dentist in Cardiff. He's a lovely gentle chap but I HATE having my teeth checked and I always need tartar removed, which means a white knuckle event for me. Will be glad when that's over.

Sorry to hear your friend is very unwell Shelley, must be distressing for you to hear she is making plans for her last days.

have a good day everyone, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-01-2014, 12:14 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday today

Morning posh and those to follow. I do hope all goes well at the dentist. Never a good experience regardless of how nice your dentist is.

Not much to report today except all the research we have done for moving seems to be looking really positive so hopefully the house will sell when we put it on the market!!
Started off cold and foggy here today when we took barney for his morning walk. Just looks wet now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #3

evening all.
Thanks for your thoughts re Viv, Angie and Nettie.
I've been thinking about her a lot and will have to try and spend more time with her whilst i can.
Been to Preston car booting this morning and found a very nice vintage doll in scottish dress, she just needs tidying up a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #4

Nice one PP

Well its all happening here this week and none of it good, a womans body has been found in a burn at the back of my friends house. A cat has been found dead and skinned on the Gramps in Aberdeen. A dog was found dumped beside Moli and is now with the SSPCA. Car accidents every where it seems and I chipped a tooth.

Other than that things are ok

I had agility training all weekend. It was really good, Saturday was a bit frustrating coz I just couldn't get to grips with the kechener turns and the blind crosses but it must have all sunk in as we did much better on the sunday. Rayne was fast and tight, she's a wee star.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-01-2014, 10:11 PM   #5

Blimey Elaine - makes me glad I live in the middle of nowhere! Nothing to report really - just saying hello.