Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #1

Sunday squabbling

I was trying to have a lie-in this morning!
Then they started, it all kicked off when Pearla found my boots and started playing with the laces, Pandora thought that she'd join in so started whining. Pearla wanted to play fight but then Pandy got hissy, Pearla jumped on the bed, and hell broke loose!! I got up, banned them to separate rooms, and now I'm too awake to go back to bed.

It's cold but not frosty here, put the dishwasher on, getting my porridge ready now. I'll grab an hour this afternoon, I hope your day goes well, had a smashing day yesterday by the sea, I'll post a pic later. Good morning (yawn) have a pleasant day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
12-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: Sunday squabbling

Oh no! Naughty kitties! I actually managed a lie-in until 8.30am today which is pretty rare these days!
Lazy Sunday planned here after doing a couple of housework type jobs. OH has the day off which is also a very rare occurence so we're off out for Sunday lunch later on and Erin and I are going to try to make a Birthday card for my mum but that's it!
I'm on call this weekend but hoping it'll be a quiet one-fingers crossed!
Have a lovely day everyone-I can see blue sky out of the window

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #3

morning everyone. posh, sounds like you have naughty cats this morning who know how to wake you up!!
PL hope you enjoy your laxy sunday.

We had a great sleep last night. Thr cats actually slept until 8am which is a huge improvement on 630am which meant even Barney slept. OH took Barney up the woods for his walk and I have prepared dinner and its in the slow cooker cooking away Off to look at tiles for the bathroom which will take us another step closer to getting the house on the market so we can then start planning our wedding!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #4

Morning all ......... a grey day here, with rain threatening. OH has agility with Monty and Dora but he is feeling under the weather again, maybe the recurring cold he got a couple of weeks before Xmas, or maybe something new. He says he will go but only if the rain holds off. So I don't know yet whether I am on dog taxi duties ......

Naughty cats, PP! Hope they have calmed down now and your house is calm again.

PL hope you enjoy your day and that you and Erin manage to make that card! It is bound to be well-received by a proud gran!

Pamela, hope you find just the right tiles - what is your colour-scheme?

Have a lovely Sunday folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Just back from a tabletop sale at the village hall. I had a stall but didnt sell much. I gave two big boxes of books to homeless hounds charity, they have coffee mornings etc, they will make some money and i have got rid of some more clutter.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-01-2014, 07:29 PM   #6

Afternoon well evening all. Started the day well got up for a wee about 7 and when I came back found Bella flat out and snoring. Tut tut but let her stay been over to my Aunts and taken her to Sainsburys where she got a bit of shopping and then to lunch.

Back now and Pamela did not know you were moving....good luck

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #7

Hello all, quite a nice day here- I managed to get outside for a run rather than using the treadmill- I did get quite muddy but it was lovely to be outside.
A busy weekend- choir yesterday (Brahms German Requiem- lovely) shopping and domestic stuff today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-01-2014, 08:16 PM   #8

Angie, we are looking at black floor tiles and white wall tiles with a black breaker in the middle of the white to break it up. We have seen a few that we like but we are also considering papering part of the bathroom instead of full tiles but will see what we decide and what is more cost effective as its only to spruce the house up for hopefully selling. We did end up buying paper for our hall today and we have put it up by ourselves albeit minus a strip and a half as we ran out of paper!! Its a lovely red/orange colour and hides a lot of imperfections on the walls!!

Kazz, we are hoping to move by the middle of the year to a house with a garden for Barney and the monsters and also have a drive way!!