Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 Moggies, 1 NFC & 1 Ragdoll
19-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #11

Re: Help! My kitten likes to play with her kitty litter

Trust me its just a stage, she is just being a kitten and having fun. We've had cats that have done this, even ones that once its all clean thought it would make a great bed/place to snuggle. They do grow out of it in time.

By the way we have always used hooded litter trays, even with kittens. Don't get me wrong its a great idea and does help with several things however don't expect it to cure your problem as they could just think its even better to hide/be in.

All our cats are now many years old and they no longer do this, generally it really just is a kitten thing so try not to worry to much. Before long it will be over and they'll be something else they'll be doing.

Take care and I hope despite the annoyness of it all you enjoy having your kitty around .