Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #1

Loved Ones

As I am making an effort to be more proactive on the forum, I thought I would post some pictures of my family....

Here is an old photo of Sean and Emma shortly after I moved into my house..

Here is Emma now!! She will be 18 next week!! I havent got a recent picture of Sean as he is so elusive

Here is Chloe cat on my bed this morning:

Here is a very grumpy looking Misty after I disturbed her snoozing:

Here is Starsky - the new man in my girls' lives (not that they know it yet!!)

And finally, I would like to introduce you to Starsky's owner, Lee, my OH. Lee is a couple of years younger than me, and I have known him for about 12 years... I have worked with him for what seems like forever, but things have only recently progressed into a relationship.. because I have known him for so long, it doesnt seem like we are rushing into a house move and so on, just seems like the right thing to do.

Hope you like the photos x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #2

Re: Loved Ones

Hi Donna - lovely photos of your family. It sounds to me like your relationship will be the lasting sort and I do hope so. "The right thing" is a really good, comfortable secure feeling.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
31-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #3

Hasn't Emma grown into a lovely young woman I'm sure you are very proud of both her and Sean, justifiably so. The cats look fab, and I like the look of both new men in your lives . I hope it all goes well for you Donna, you deserve it.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #4

Donna, I love the first photo of Emma and Sean, they both look mischievous and happy! That's an amazing photo of Emma, I think the last one you posted of her was when she was going to her school prom ...... she is a beautiful young lady now! Is Sean still at Uni?

Your OH looks very nice and I wish you every happiness together ...... such a good choice if he comes with a cat as well!

It's good to see Chloe and Misty, although I hope Misty will look happier when the handsome Starsky moves in!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Donna, I love the first photo of Emma and Sean, they both look mischievous and happy! That's an amazing photo of Emma, I think the last one you posted of her was when she was going to her school prom ...... she is a beautiful young lady now! Is Sean still at Uni?

Your OH looks very nice and I wish you every happiness together ...... such a good choice if he comes with a cat as well!

It's good to see Chloe and Misty, although I hope Misty will look happier when the handsome Starsky moves in!
Thanks Mags - Sean is still at Uni.. think he has one more year left after he finishes in the summer ... losing track of time!! Emma has qualified as a hairdresser but at the moment is struggling to find work. Everyone wants experienced people

Misty does look fed up doesnt she? She has a sore eye at the moment where Chloe swiped her.. she cut her eyelid.. I would be miserable too if I had a sore eye.. I am hoping that a male cat might encourage peace amongst the girls!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
31-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #6

Lovely photos of your family. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #7

I like your proactive move......great pictures. So happy you have found "a special someone" you deserve every happiness.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #8

Donna I'm so happy that you've found love after all those years of managing on your own. And how grown up is Emma, said it before but both your children are a credit to you.

For what it's worth I have similar problems with the new posts - I found that visiting more often means I don't have to trawl through so many missed posts