Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ask Erin... =o)
MrsErin is Male
24-10-2007, 08:47 AM   #11

Re: Safety on the web..

Erin always checks where i have been.

Jk, on a serious note ive been trawling the internet for many years now, and do populate many chat rooms etc and have heard some right horror stories, like one girl in her teens did go off and meet a 28 year old, who travelled 100's of miles just to meet her, and his excuse was 'he wanted to hang out with her' now my 1st question is, why on earth would a 28 year old want to 'hang out' with a 13-14 year old?! and even travel vast distances for that. Very odd, but its very common for this to happen.

I have to say it, keep and eye on what your children are doing, as nice as the net may seem, deep down its VERY dangerous, and there are some very nasty people on the net. Its a shame really as the Net is really a great place where you can get information on ANYTHING you want, but there are always a small few that want to spoil it.

Eddy x