Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-06-2010, 11:04 AM   #1

Standup Saturday

Well its Saturday, slightly overcast here but very warm.....like before a tropical storm

I called it standup Saturday because it started with an S same as Saturday.....

My pink poppies have popped today too pic in garden. Hope you all have a good day................

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #2

Re: Standup Saturday

Morning Kazz

Same here weatherwise, overcast but very warm but the sun is just beginning to shine through.

Not a lot planned here, another day in the garden I think. Looking forward to seeing the pics of your pink peonies...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #3

Morning all...whoohoo the sun is out and so am I

Making the most of the sunshine

Have a great day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #4

It's that sultry weather here too, watching the Wales v. South Africa rugby match this pm with dad and brother and SIL, will prob get the barbie going after so dashed to Tesco to get bread rolls and beer, etc.

Have sent away for a pet locator device, discussed it with alex this morning, and it seems a good option as Posh wears her collar without complaint and only goes around a small area normally. Feel a bit of a jailer keeping her indoors in nice weather and want her to be able to go up on the conservatory roof and watch her world go by. As well as me being able to garden out ther freely without panic.
Will let you know how we get on and I can send a link to folk who are interested.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #5

News came in just after midnight that Morgan's lovely sister has had her first litter, 7 handsome puppies, 4 blue roan and 3 orange roan, my Morgy's an uncle! I wonder if that thought will make him grow up a bit?

It's gone a bit cloudy here now, with a gentle breeze, think I might wash the throws this afternoon and the cat bedding, it's all rather hairy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #6

Sultry is a very good word for today's weather. Overcast and very sticky here. Trying to do a bit of planting and sowing, but have come inside to eat lunch and cool down a bit.

Next stop Kazz's pink peonies.

I'm interested in how you get on with the detector PP - not that I would necessarily want to buy one but interested about how you find it ............

Congratulations to Uncle Morgan! Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #7

Beautiful sunny day, sat in the garden with my laptop listening to the Birds.
Malaika been to Puppy classes, last one next week and then hopefuly we will move on to the Bronze award.
Lucky find at the car boot, two vintage Barbies and lots of clothing and shoes, great to see all the seventies fashions.
Jerry is out lying in the garden, having a wash and brush up at the moment. Why do they like to lie in dirty dusty places though, instead of on the grass or something.
Congrats to uncle Morgan, what breed of pups are his nephews and neices ?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
05-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #8

its been cold and raining here all day.. not to mention COLD!!!! plus.. i have a cold.. did i mention that its cold????
lucky ducks all of you with warm weather Harry and George spent today sleeping variously by the fire in the loungeroom, the ducted heating vent in the family room and on top of the freezer in the laundry??!!
hope you all have a good one.. am off to bed..

p.s. if any of you get sick of the warm weather... send it my way.... please!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #9

Had my nails done and popped over to the 'official' opening of our new CP shop. Bumped into Domi's teacher there - he went all bashful which is unlike him.

Stopped by on the way home at the park where I have left OH and the boys and I came home as I have a nasty headache. I was also worried about Fi as she's been very lethargic and strange this morning. Happy to say she's still curled up inside her travel basket but far more alert and perky - even trying to groom her purple paw

I'm going to take my painkiller and then go and sit in the garden with a magazine - I dislike this humidity and would rather have blistering heat than this energy-sapping weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Congrats to uncle Morgan, what breed of pups are his nephews and neices ?
Cocker spaniels

this is Morgan

his sister is just like him.