Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #1

Glorious Thursday

Good morning everyone, what a fantastic day, weatherwise.
Not sure what i'm going to do with whats left of the morning, will probably take the Dog out.
Then it's hair trims for myself, one son and O/H.
This afternoon i'm off to visit a friend.
Off to the Chinese banquet tonight hopefuly, it's our weekly treat to ourselves.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #2

Re: Glorious Thursday

Afternoon,

Sounds like a nice day Shelley, have not been for a Chinese meal out for ages must put that on my list.

Not got any plans at all....not that that surprises any of you. Been in garden now back in house.............not bored as such but a bit "none interested".......if thats even a feeling

Got three poppies out in the garden now and the pink one ready to pop any moment now will get some pics maybe....tomorrow.

Have a good day all have a good feeling still about Posh.

Kim hope you are feeling a bit better today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #3

Beautiful day! OH spent the late morning doing daughter's lawn and I got on with the ironing Got it all done, all that white bedding and not a single bit of mess from the iron today!

Salad lunch and then a dog walk this afternoon, hope we don't meet the lovely Maremma bitch we saw yesterday, Morgan went into sexy boy dog mode and we had to put him on the lead and walk him like that all the way round the woods, whining and turning round, pulling to try to get away all the time. Not a good walk. I have a feeling she might have been in season it's the very first time he's reacted like this to any bitch.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #4

What a fab day ..... glorious sunshine and my baby is home. Yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Ceri doesn't know yet he's still at the day hospital, he'll be over the moon. Thank you all for keeping my spirits up during these dark days. Now for some poster tearing down sessions ... hooray!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
What a fab day ..... glorious sunshine and my baby is home. Yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Ceri doesn't know yet he's still at the day hospital, he'll be over the moon. Thank you all for keeping my spirits up during these dark days. Now for some poster tearing down sessions ... hooray!
What a happy, happy day for us all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #6

So nice to have such good news, makes such a difference....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #7

Just noticed Annette's post of FB . . . excellent, excellent news!

It's been a bit of a hectic evening/night here After getting back from my Mum's all was fine, until about 5pm when BOTH boys started throwing up! Now, they'd eaten exactly what I'd had at Mums and I was fine. I can only think that they had been grubbing around in the garden and had inadvertently put their hands in their mouths with something horrid on them.

Anyways, once everything was 'cleared out', off they went to bed exhausted, but both were upset and insisted on sleeping in my bed. They slept; I didn't.

Needless to say all is fine now, they woke up this morning starving hungry and are outside tormenting their paddling pool

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #8

Fantastic day Posh being home.

Hey Mrs H.....sounds like maybe time to book an appointment at the vets...for Morgan.... .... sounds like a nice day all round. Glad no incident with the iron.

Yola maybe it was the excitment that set the lads off. Glad they recovered quickly and nothing worse, tormenting a paddling pool sounds an ideal way to spend a School holiday day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #9

Hi all - our few hours R&R today was delightful. OH and I went for a walk around Itchenor along the harbour and inland in a circle and back via another part of the Chichester Chanel. Getting to know the harbour a bit better. It was a glorious day - sky and water blue and little boats sailing about. Just about perfect. OH has now gone off for a round of golf as it was the only day he could fit a round in this week. He will find moving very hard tomorrow I bet.

If I had flags, I'd hang them out for PP's wonderful news. Just makes a sunny day even brighter!

Enjoy the lovely weather peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #10

What a wonderful way to start off Thursday knowing Posh is home and safe!!

Gorgeous day here again, 27 C (80 F) and brilliant sun with a pleasant breeze. Up to the Giant supermarket for Leia's favorite food ... and a piece of chocolate mousse cake for me! They sell individual pieces in the Bakery!

MrsH, glad the ironing is over and done with successfully. Kazz, yes please, poppy pics, love them. I wish I could join you for dinner, Shelley!

Enjpy the day!