Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-05-2010, 10:26 AM   #1

Bank Holiday Monday

Good Lord do you all realise we are half way though the year its June tomorrow 6th month...............Wow.

Anyhow morning all, bit overcast here but it is bank holiday no doing anything here. Which will come as no surprise to you all.......still taking my multi vitamins....not sure I feel any better but I don't feel any worse.

Anyone doing anything that I can read about little details mean everything to those under house arrest.

Kim hope you are feeling a little better today,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #2

Re: Bank Holiday Monday

Morning Kazz morning everybody else.

Popping over to OH's Aunties later as his gran has given us two bush roses as wedding presents. Going to pop to Wyvales to get some weed killer and some hanging type plants to go on our pots out the front.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #3

Morning Kazz and Emma.
Kazz not doing anything thrilling for you to read about, i'm afraid
Been car booting this morning, was there at 7.30 but found no treasures at all, in fact didn't spend anything apart from my £1.00 entrance fee.
Checked out the forums and [Sys edit: Contains pet forums], now off to cut the grass.
Will need to walk Malaika later so my have a trundle down the country lanes and stop off for a drink at the pub,
Shall i have one for you Kazz?
Hope everyone has a good day, maybe meet up later on this thread to talk about what we've all been doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #4

Just waiting to get into the Studland Bay ferry (1st in queue for an Inpromptu seaside visit). Hope everyone has a nice Bank Holiday - PP still thinking and hoping . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #5

Its cold, overcast and windy here... not nice at all. Been food shopping, kids are stirring upstairs.

Wont be doing much, but pottering about at home/in garden today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #6

Just done tidying up the graden, strimmed the lawn, and swept up. Sunny spells here, but I don't feel 100% so don't want to exert myself. Feel very down today, all the worry about Posh is making me feel quite sick & poorly. Absolutely no word at all, and I am getting more convinced she has gone to the Bridge.

On a slighty more happy note my uncle who underwent a quad. heart bypass graft is coming home today

have a good day whatever you decide to do. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
31-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #7

8 am here and still have not slept...starting to suspect i'm a vampire

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #8

Perfect holiday weather here, especially for the people who went to the beach for the long weekend! 29 C (84 F) with lots of sun and a nice breeze. Shorts, tank top and barefoot day!

Kazz, my day would bore you even more: slept in, rescued the paper and put rubbish out, watered the vegetable bed, paid bills, ordered two new pairs of shorts online, am thinking about getting a Kindle... and that's it so far!

PP, sorry you're feeling poorly; don't give up hope yet. Glad to hear your uncle is doing well. Tink, your circadian rhythm is really out of whack, girl, watch out for garlic and crosses! Have fun at the beach, Yola. Have a nice day whatever you're doing, people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #9

Hi everyone! My computer wizard has just been and replaced the fan, so no more worries about the processor overheating, thank goodness. I've not been using the pc much for the last couple of days as I didn't want it to fry! Too much work on Saturday no doubt put it into overdrive.

Been working out in the greenhouse today, potting up peppers and chilli plants. It's been overcast and cold apart from once when I had to take my fleece off - I'm just about to go and put it back on - can't believe it will be JUNE tomorrow.

Eileen - what's a Kindle???

So sorry you're feeling bad PP - you must try and pamper yourself and try to move on without giving up - I just keep Chester in mind. I do feel for you and you know we are all hoping for a happy outcome.

Kazz, are you taking your calcium tabs yet???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #10

Yes taking calcium tablets with vitamin D....as well as the mutli vitamins.....I will PM you.