Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
19-08-2008, 07:58 AM   #1

Daily thread-Tuesday

Morning everyone!
Grey and wet here this morning.
I'm just about to head off to work, meanwhile Imogen is playing (very loudly!) in the hall with her new toy mouse, throwing it at the bedroom door -serve my OH right for having the day off and a lie-in
Hope everyone has a good day.
L x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread-Tuesday

Morning, very wet and miserable here today. Just waiting for Bob to arrive and work his magic with Eva.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #3

Grey and windy here with sporadic rain. Dominik is wearing my earphones and is again glued to the PC, this time watching Magic Roundabout courtesy of my brother I think I'll take him for a rare McDonalds this lunchtime as he's been SUCH a good boy here in the office.

I have a pause in my book writing as revised chapters are back to the client and I'm waiting for new revisions to come in. It'll allow me to catch up with some work on our main business!

It's Dominik's birthday tomorrow and I'm going to get little muffins (ready made) and decorate them with shiny sprinkles and icing rather than a birthday cake; that way OH can join in with a gluten-free one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-08-2008, 11:51 AM   #4

Hello everyone! Windy, rainy and definitely not an August day today here on the Hants/W.Sx border!

The plasterer arrived before 8.00 this morning and left about 40 mins ago, job done! The bedroom ceiling looks tons better than it did. Decorator coming in tomorrow. Unfortunately because of the the misunderstanding, we are 2 days behind schedule which means that OH won't be playing golf tomorrow as he will need to be here to help the decorator get the old carpet up etc. etc. Why is it that men cannot adapt and have to sulk like schoolboys when their plans have to be altered? I can't imagine a woman behaving like that - adapt or perish! (I'm definitely having a Big M moment this morning!)

Have a great day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #5

Oh dear, angieh, men like to have everything planned out don't they, shame about your OH's golf tomorrow!

It's a pretty miserable day in North Hants too, I first noticed this fact about 2.05am when little pup needed to go outside for personal reasons. It was pretty wet and windy (the weather that is, not pup, although I have to admit such a description could equally apply to him!)

I'm glad to report that the cats are beginning to come to terms with Morgan being in the house. They are now eating fairly normally and are adept at sneaking in and out quietly without letting the cat-flap make any noise.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #6

Another glorious sunny day, 26C now and 33C by afternoon....still no needed rain! Had to water my yard and my neighbors, who's out of town for a few days. Didn't need to market this morning so went up to the Cathedral (very near me) to visit the Bishop's Garden...will post some pics later, PhotoBucker co-operating.......

Angie: is your OH a Taurus? We do hate to have our schedules disrupted....
Yola: early birthday wishes to Domi!

Hope it drys out for all of you; send me a bit of your rain!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #7

No - he's a Capricorn Eileen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #8

Well, it's been lovely here today. Sunny and warm. Took my mum to the garden centre and bought some decorative grasses. Got a picture of my new kitten sent to my mobile - she is soooooo cute. Wish I could let you all see. We are going to call her Kinsi.