Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #31

Re: A stray cat found us.

Lovely to hear she'll be staying if not chipped. Pleased you felt you could give her the love she needs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
05-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #32

She is doing ok. Maisey goes to the backdoor and meow's and all she wants is to use the litter tray for a poop. I have to take every bag out as she ripps them she must have had to scavenage while she was outside. Her teeth and gums are ok and i have also frontlined her. She has gone off Felix adult and will only touch whiskas kitten. She is a little bit loose but i am putting it down to a better diet. (i am only given her small amounts but often). She doesnt pace or srat anything and she realy a lovely cat. My boys couldnt care less about her they just get on with what they want to do.

jane x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
08-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #33

My stray .Tommy. is now settling in..he hasnt gone for Millie and seems to accept she is number one..he is very friendly and if i sit in the garden he will come and sit with me..much to Millie,s disgust. she will walk away and sit with her back to me. if I call her she will make out she cannt hear me , but I know she can because her ears are twitching..kado. well done for looking after her, I think she will reward you with loads of love in the future..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #34

Good news all around: Kado's little girl, and that Tommy is settling nicely after the op! So funny about Millie: don't you love it when they are so obviously snubbing you like that with backs turned pretending that you're a non-person??