Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-05-2009, 08:52 AM   #11

Re: Crisis to disaster

I live in a town house too which I why I only ever open my top sash and not the lower one . . . thankfully my 3 daft fluffies are rubbish at climbing so they won't get out and fall.

I'm really pleased Rajah seems none the worse for his ordeal - I'd like to think it'll stop him from doing it again in the future but memory-wise cats can be a bit like goldfish . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
29-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #12

Re: Crisis to disaster

I am so glad he is ok. A couple of weeks ago Chester fell out of a tree about 6ft and i panicked but he was ok. We used to live in a flat and one day kado decided to climb on the kitchen window sill we lived on the second floor. The trouble was he couldnt walk backwards and just stayed there with several people watching him. I ran underneath the window and put the bin so if he fell off he would have far to fall. Luckly we go him in through the otherside. It didnt end there he ran down stairs ran across the road and a car missed him by a whiskers. I did have a go at the driver for driving to fast. I shook for ages afterwards and Kado wasnt bothered at all.