Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-12-2006, 07:33 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Friday

Good morning all!

It's a dry, starry morning here and I've been up since 4.00am after a restless night

Cassie is still asleep, looks like she was well behaved last night as the tree is still in one piece again

I've done the ironing so that's one job less to do later, shopping list is made out ready for a trolley dash this morning......

Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
15-12-2006, 07:43 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Friday

Morning.

Paul got paid today so I'm off pressie shopping later, have set myself a limit and am sticking to it. Ended up buying a little treee last night to go on the coffee table for the kids as they've been nagging for the tree but I wasn't going to go into the attic to get it

Have started to buy the finishing touches for mine and Paul's bedroom so will be sorting that out over the next few days. Apart from pressie shopping nothing much else planned. Might see if my MIL will come shopping with me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-12-2006, 09:09 AM   #3

Morning all, lovely settled night with the new baby. She slept in bed betwen hubby and myself. She is currently charging round the living room with Porsha who is teaching her in the art of climbing Christmas trees We have now decorated our tree so goodness knows what state it will be in later Bliss still has her nose out of joint but we have been giving her lots lof love and cuddles to let her know that she is still our baby Only supervised meetings for her with the new little one.

Not much planned for today but kitten cuddling after I have been to the horses.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-12-2006, 09:49 AM   #4

Good morning. A nice dry morning, with a reasonable amount of light.
Hairdresser at 1pm - must decide what I want done before then!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
15-12-2006, 10:01 AM   #5

Morning all.

Trying to catch up on posts ive missed over the last few days, only been on and off quickly - partner still not well.

Misty and Jac had no choice yesterday, I put them in the garden, and they both came back - thank god!

Today Misty is still out but Jac just came back in - they are really missing out if they stay in at the mo, think they are both still shy.

Its dry and thank god its Friday, its been a tough week.

May go to the Mall later if not too tired, still got loads to get, did manage to write a few cards last night, just need to get them into the post.

My Christmas Tree is looking slightly worse for wear LOL, think it may need a little TLC before Christmas Day!

Take care all, have a lovely day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #6

DM Do what I do decide whne you sit in the chair sure whatever you choose will be great.

Fran maybe Bliss is just feeling a little under the weather, change bothers some cats more than others. Sure they will be firm friends as the kittens scent mixes with the scent of your house rather than being that of the breeders she will be accepted.
Mags glad your tree is in one piece - isn't Cassiea little old to be attacking your tree???? or is it a misspent youth?
Hope you have a better nights sleep tonight though - you're a week to early to see Santa you know.
Naomi have a good days shopping.
Sweet have a great day - next week will be better.

To all have a good day, I am off to work but feeling a bit rough see you later. Be good.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #7

Kazz, take things easy at work.... hope you'll feel better soon......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-12-2006, 12:35 PM   #8

Morning all, we have a dry cold day, Got the vets this afternoon with Gpsy, having to get her something to calm her down over new year as they have fireworks here....

Kazz... Take it easy, hope you feel better soon...

PK.... Please to her the new baby is settling in....

Mags.... Sorry you had a bad night, just take it easy today....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-12-2006, 01:33 PM   #9

Afternoon all, been xmas shopping this morning, think I may well have it all in hand at last.. Have a good day all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-12-2006, 09:58 PM   #10

Still unseasonably mild, 59F and mostly sunny. To the bank and market, just putzing around now; wrapped a few presents last night but can't seem to get started this afternoon. Onyx there for lunch, not just now, but assume she'll come later, Fran: glad Bliss is getting extra cuddles and that the baby is having fun with Porsha, but, oh, the poor tree!!! Mags: hope you sleep better tonight; try thinking of words for the Rhyming Game, maybe that will lull you to sleep...works for me! Kazz: take it easy at work today if you can! Have a nice evening, all!