Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
28-03-2007, 06:47 AM   #1

Daily Thread Wednesday

Morning all, couldn't sleep lol! Its ok tho oscar has come downstairs and demanding cuddles for been woken uo so early. Its such a hard life for a cat
Not got much planned for today apart from eat eat and eat lol have a good day all!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-03-2007, 07:02 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread Wednesday

hi,
Off to work soon.
A long day today, won't be home until about 6.30/7pm althouh I enjoy my job, I seem to be working more & more hours at present & spending less & less time at home
Should be better soon as we are getting an extra person join our team to take on some of the workload
Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-03-2007, 08:18 AM   #3

Morning all, very misty and foggy here this morning. Off to do the school run soon, then on to the feed meerchants to buy some horse feed and then to sort the horses out. Not much else planned after that. Will see how the days goes. My cold is finally lifting and I am starting to feel much better now

Hope you all have a lovely day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
28-03-2007, 08:19 AM   #4

Morning people, slightly misty here but sunny. Going to college today, got revision grrr then Vet Nursing! quite lookin forward to that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
28-03-2007, 08:27 AM   #5

"Just" taking Rover to the vet to have a few minor niggles looked at. Four niggles equals one medium problem in my book, and they're quick-look things so I shouldn't get into (too much) trouble with my allotted time, either.
May have to drive Better Half to his vet as well. Bit of a waste of a day off, but what can you do?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #6

Hehe; Jem, I think your body is gradually getting you used to the very early mornings you'll be having soon Half past 6 will be considered a lie-in soon

A slightly earlier start than usual today as OH went off to a meeting and I did the Domi-drop. He's finishing school at midday today so I'm not in the office for long, so will post this and then get on with the daily routine

Sunny and bright but still a bit crisp with warmth promised for later today and then rain tomorrow Still - I will be in the garden this afternoon finishing off my borders and maybe taking out a tatty old holly bush and planting a couple of small rosemary shrubs. I'm determine to get the front garden as manageable and organised as the back

So TTFN and will cath up later this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #7

Waiting for the fog to lift so I can go gardening. Nearly 11am and it's still here but I think it's starting to thin.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #8

Been very misty here all morning, but does seem to be clearing now. Had the OT out this morning bringing me my perch chair for the kitchen and my inflatable bath chair to help me get in and out of the bath on my own. WOW! I wish I could have gotten one of these years ago! Got to go and make faity cakes for Hayleys rainbows tonight (I don't do baking!!), so that'll be fun! Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
28-03-2007, 11:23 AM   #9

A day off work for me (well it is my birthday!!)

Am spending the day at home doing some much needed cleaning. I dont mind as its nice to have the house tidy.

Going out to lunch soon and then the usual school run.

Have a good day everyone.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-03-2007, 12:11 PM   #10

Hi everyone, the fog has finally lifted here and we have a lovely sunny day again

I will be transplanting some seedlings into trays this afternoon and re-potting my pieris ....... oh how I love this time of the year!!

Fran ~ good to hear you are on the mend

Donna ~ I hope you have a very nice day today, enjoy your lunch (I wonder who sent you a bouquet of flowers?!)

Enjoy your day everyone!!