Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-05-2014, 07:11 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning all, just up to inject Smudge and pill Cleo then I'm back to bed to snooze for a bit. Choir later- we are singing the Rutter Magnificat which is lovely. Hope the weather has improved when I get up again- wet and windy at the moment!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-05-2014, 12:02 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Morning CS! Glad to hear you've done your ward rounds early .... hope the weather's cheered up for you. I'm sure good weather helps with singing. I'm reading a book with a musical/choir thread. Elgar is featured but not Rutter I'm afraid. Enjoy!

I had to call our resident surgeon (OH) this morning as handsome Pip had a tick on his little face. Pip was brave, as was the nurse (me) hanging onto him and the nasty thing was efficiently removed by the surgeon. Pip has had loads of praise and fuss and Dreamies and is now sleeping off his trauma.

Thinking about Kazz and wishing her well - healing vibes winging their way to poorly folks and animals this morning.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #3

Hello all.

I am good thanks really tired and doing not a lot. But reading here

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
10-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #4

Afternoon everybody. Poor Pip, I hate ticks, ghastly things. Nice work on the surgeon and theatre nurse Angie.

Weather here is absolutely atrocious, it's rained almost non stop for 24 hours and I mean RAIN! All cats, dogs and people are inside tucked up tight. There are sleeping furries all over the house. OH up very early to take dogs out so is having a little nap now. Don't blame him, it's not fit for man nor beast out there.

You must feel very tired Kazz, lots of rest and sleep must be the best thing.

Hope you enjoy your singing CS, it sounds beautiful.

Well crosswords, cross stitch and maybe some ironing for me today. Need to make a decision on my Mum's card then I can make a start. Will be heading into Wales next Sunday all being well. Mum's birthday is the 21st so will be there for that.Although I'm not Welsh it always feels good to cross the border and love the drive from Llangeurig to Ponterwyd and on to Mum's up in the hills.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #5

Good morning everyone . Hoping that the weather improves for you all. It's been chilly here too, but I've spent the day vacuuming and cleaning every ledge that the cats have been on (which is basically everywhere). Totally worn out this afternoon so curled up under my heated throw and watched a very old black and white horror movie with Vincent Price in it .Hope your choir went well cats' staff. The Rutter Magnificat sounds beautiful. Poor Pip, Angieh. I don't think we have ticks in NZ. Are they the same as fleas or worse? In any event, Pip will be pleased to be rid of it. Kazz, I'm glad you are resting up and taking it easy.Your body will be healing while you rest, so enjoy your book. Fecto's mum, what a great day to stay indoors and do your crosswords and plan your mum's card. She'll be looking forward to seeing you on the 21st. My birthday is on the 20th, one day earlier. Hope everyone has a great Saturday and stays warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-05-2014, 04:52 PM   #6

Hi Folks, it's late afternoon and it's been an awful day here. Windy and very wet, so after shopping I just cleaned the house and dismantled the Dyson and gave that a service too. Ceri's gone off with Claire and Jas to the garden centre and to do their shopping with them, also gives him a chance to exercise.

Take it easy Kazz, your strength will come back but you need to relax of now, so kick back and enjoy reading.
Poor Pip, I've yet to see any ticks, but I'm sure they are a problem to remove as they tend to hook in - yuk!
Have fun with your choral work CS, I used to sing in a children's choir when I was much younger, loved entering the Eisteddfodau competitions in the summer, it used to be a big thing here in the Valleys.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #7

evening all.
so far my day has been brilliant.
I went to a doll fair run by my friend, it was the 20th anniversary so another friend and myself organised a cake and card for her. I got every stall holder and some customers to sign so she has a nice keepsake.
I sold quite a few things from my stall and bought some things to for not too much money,lol
Karen, glad to hear you are resting.
Poor Pip, glad the nasty tick is gone
FM, i like Wales too
Dinky, sounds like you have been very busy
CS, sounds like you were busy this morning
Nette, clever you being able to service your Dyson