Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #11

Re: Wintery Wednesday

Morning, all!
Well it is 25F here, but no wind or precipitation so it's not too bad inside the house at least
We might get snow/rain tomorrow..they say the cold spell should be over and we'll get up to the 30s and 40s F, never thought I'd be thankful for those temperatures but seeing as last night was a whole 10F it seems great in comparison
The upside is cats want to snuggle more. Kuan Yin who isn't much for cuddling has been getting under the covers next to me to stay warm and last night fell asleep on top of me on my tummy (she never does that! might lay next to you but hardly ever ON you)..and even Sir Solomon laid on my chest under the covers early this morning, mind you he was trying to wake me up by "making muffins" on me and pawing at my mouth but still more cuddly than usual..my little hot water bottles, they are. Except Hestia, who shamelessly lounged in front of the fire the whole night, could not break away to visit dear old mum
Tomorrow night we will be going to K's mom and stepfather's for Thanksgiving dinner. Rumor has it there will be real turkey there this year (his mom is vegetarian so usually we just have lots of vegetables)..excited we may have a real, proper feast then! They've asked us only to bring drinks which is fine, I've run out of coffee creamer anyhow to my surprise this morning , I just hope the market isn't too full up with last minute shoppers!
There is an Abby on our local craigslist that they have been trying to rehome for weeks and weeks. I can't fathom that, why isn't anyone jumping on that opportunity? He looks to be a retired, neutered ex-breeder. Maybe not too many people in this area know what one is or maybe the screening process is rigid, I don't know, just can't believe he hasn't found a home yet, it's odd. He's a pretty cat but I don't know anything about standards for the breed. I just find it so interesting no one's grabbed him up.
i hope one of my books i ordered will show up soon, i'm getting antsy for new reading material.
have a good day all, i'll try to make the quiz if i remember