Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #1

Wintery Wednesday

Hope you good folks on the East of GB are safe from the snow fall... brrr, Winter has really come now.

Apologies for my absence for a few days, trying to get everything done and the clock is whizzing around too fast. Started getting ready for Christmas, only because I realised that I have a few days where I'm not going to be able to get out, or that I have prior commitments.

Will have to catch up on your posts now, see you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Wintery Wednesday

Morning PP - very frosty here this morning, but quite bright.

No sign of Harley this morning - OH is just about to go and see if he is "at home" in the hen house.

Have a good day everyone.

Harley has come in for his breakfast. His paw is still swollen, but he can put it on the floor now and is not hopping about on 3 legs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-11-2010, 11:12 AM   #3

Morning Angie, Morning PP- bright and chilly here today!

Had an interesting dream last night. I was expected to take part in a helicopter flying display but had a minor panic when I couldn't find the button that controls the coloured smoke trail but all's well that ends well, they had tuna sandwiches and piles of toast ready for us to eat after the display! How on earth does a dream like that spring up? I do worry about them sometimes but at least they're entertaining

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #4

Morning MrsH - how are you feeling this morning? Do you have an unrequited desire to eat tuna sandwiches or go up in a helicopter? What an interesting dream.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #5

Afternoon all, bright and chilly here.
Went to the park so Malaika could meet her friends and have a romp, very frosty on the grass. It looked lovely but our toes were frozen.
Glad Harley's paw is a bit better , Angie.
Quiz night tonight at 8.15

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #6

Hi all - wrapped up on couch feeling sorry for myself, can't seem to shake this at all. Had a bit of a fright this morning, was in kitchen and became really light headed to the extent I had to sit on the kitchen floor. Luckily it passed - combination of the fact I've not eaten properly for a few days and have quite a high temperature.

So, while I'm sitting on the floor with my eyes closed waiting for the world to right itself again I have Cali poking her nose in my face with her 'please give me a biscuit because you are right next to the biscuit cupboard' face and the two catlings who thought it great fun as they had a new and easy route up to the work surface. I couldn't help but smile.

Lovely clear blue sky, cold but dry here.

Hope you keep warm PP. Glad Harley's paw seems to be on the mend. Mrs H - that was some dream, love to know where your brain was going!! Hope your toes have thawed out Shelley.

Looking forward to quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #7

Hi all from chilly Washington! Yesterday it was 16 C in the morning, today it's a brisk 4 C (39 F), sunny but windy. Talk about roller-coaster weather... Another lie-in morning; should go out and rake those leaves, but can't seem to get motivated ... it's so nice and warm inside!

CM, that's worrying that you had a light-headed spell, do eat something to keep your strength up ,,, some nice soup, maybe? Angie, glad Harley's paw is improving; MrsH, that was a weird one, odd how they seem to make sense when we're dreaming and how bizarre when we wake. PP, did you have snow? Ugh! See you at the quiz tonight, Shelley!

Stay warm, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #8

Evening all! Well, I've been home for... less than an hour as yet. It has been a Looooong day! But good! Just spent the day helping out at a course, which means being constantly with people - enjoyable, but a bit of a shock to the system after being practically full time at the office recently...

Good hearing from you all up to now... Sorry that you're still feeling very much under the weather CM. Everyone else - it's good to hear your news... will attempt to get here for quiz later on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #9

Bizzards blizzards blizzards here. It's a white out just now and begining to freeze over. It's been slow going as far as walking dogs has been. The walking isnt actually the problem yet but I hate driving in this weather.
Hope you are all well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #10

Sorry to read you are still feeling not so well CM, take it easy.
Elaine take care driving in that snow, as yet we haven't got it but it's frosty.