Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #1

Finally Friday!

Late Daily again!

Sunny and very brisk this morning: 8 C (46 F) and the winds make it much colder; wore gloves for the first time. To the market and library, staying inside and warm; Leia wanted the porch, but stayed outside all of 30 seconds and decided the radiator was much more to her taste ... she's like her Mom, likes it warm!

Hope all are well and enjoying whatever you're doing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #2

Re: Finally Friday!

Evening all, work today and now home with a glass of wine. Treating ourselves to a Chinese take away tonight woo hoo lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
19-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #3

Hola! Had a bit of a misty start - which was a little interesting when it came to driving, esp with the stuff clinging to the windscreen, but all was fine. Soon emerged into a mist free zone, and struggled to believe that there had been mist in the first place. Have had another quiet afternoon in. Nice!

Not much to report on really!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #4

Hell everyone! Been a bit of an odd day here - chilly but sunny but I've been feeling as if I've done nothing but have actually done laundry mostly!

Kizzy has been a darling all day but little Pip is definitely under the weather. He's been sleeping more or less all day. He's got up and had a bit of food and drunk some water, but hasn't wanted to go out at all. Will definitely be keeping an eye on him until he's back to normal. Strangely Harley is limping a bit but has no wound and his limp is not pronounced. I wonder if they've been chasing each other last night outside? Please send healing vibes for both of them. Oh, and Pip's lost ANOTHER collar!

Keep warm and well peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #5

HIYA! just a quick line as I'm getting us ready for a perty tonight , one of my colleagues is having a retirement 'do' .
Not a bad afternoon here today, the morning was damp and windy but it cleared up. I went out this morning to have my hair done. Then finally finished off my ironing.

Have a nice Chinese Emma, keep warm, Eileen and take care driving in the mist Squirrell Healing vibes for your lot Angie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #6

Healing vibes to Pip and Harley.
Enjoy your party PP
Hope you enjoy tucking into your Chinese Emma
Eileen, Leia has the right idea, staying in nice and warm
Kate i had a misty car too but unfortunately it was on the inside, we have a damp problem that we can't fix.

Catsey Veteran

19-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #7

What car have you got Shelley?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
What car have you got Shelley?
It's a Rover, Emma.
It's wet down one side, ie drivers footwell and back passenger footwell. It happens when the car is stationary and it rains

Catsey Veteran

19-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #9

Does it have a rubber seal around the doors? If so they might need replacing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #10

Morning, all.
Well it is the beginnings of a white wonderland--That's right, it's snowing!! Just a light coat of it on the ground, what's more impressive is watching it fall and the wind pick up and watch it go in swirls and such. It doesn't look like it's sticking so far, although tomorrow is supposed to be colder so we'll have to see..
Fireplace been on all night thru morning. Solomon's too preoccupied with his AM routine to notice the snowfall yet..Dogs seem enthralled and perplexed
Not planning on stepping out of the house except for mail and maybe a few pictures if it is pretty.
Have a good day, all.