Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #11

Re: Wet 'n' Wild Wednesday

Eileen , sorry to hear your card has been hacked, what a nuisance, i'm glad they discovered it quickly.
MrsH, glad to hear you're on the mend.
Angie, glad Harleys warm and dry again.
See you all later for the quiz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
17-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #12

Oh, Eileen--how very aggravating. Sorry you have to deal with that, I just hate people sometimes!
48 with strong winds and a light rain. Had a chuckle this morning when I checked the forecast, chance of precipitation 100% They say the snow is going to hold off till Friday, I hope so as I have an eye exam tomorrow. Saturday is still predicted to be very chilly with a low of 26 and snow..We shall see if they've got it right. Went to the store last night just in case
Nothing much else to report, just weather watching over here for the most part. Solomon and Kuan Yin are having their morning chase around the house..running like their tails are on fire and much vocalization from Sol They like to run at each other and at the very last moment break their path..wonder if they are playing chicken??
Have a good day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #13

I hope the snow holds off too, Tink, or better yet, doesn't come! Good luck at the eye doctor; I had my annual appointment. recently and really hate waiting for the dilating drops to wear off. I love the way Kuan Yin and Solomon have bonded ,,,