Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #21

Re: Bit of a slow start Monday?

Evening all - work today and then did my last bit of Christmas shopping - all done apart from hubby's and I have got him a few presents already so made a start.

Had to scrape the car this morning, oh what fun.

Chilli and rice for us tonight.

Hubby is just going to the shops to pick up my birthday present (not until next week!!) I am hoping he will let me have it early (although he never does!!! LOL)

Have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #22

Thanks for the handy Quote, Angie I shall remember that.

Had a gorgeous piece of rump steak grilled then micro'd to ensure thorough cooking, new pots, spinach & peppercorn sauce. Full now and to h*ll with the ironing again , haven't stopped and feel worn out. The rain is pouring and the greenhouse is static, fingers x'd. Love curried cauliflower Eileen, it's a lovely winter sidedish

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #23

Oh lynz, not a very happy shopping trip with the little tyke! Yuk!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
15-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #24

Afternoon, all
It's 52 and dreary and soggy here today. Just fed the kitties breakfast and finishing my first cup of coffee..didn't go to bed till nearly 5am so a late start as usual
Nothing too exciting here except that my Dad had his second cataract surgery this morning and my Mom reports all is well. Probably just do things around the house. Snow showers are now predicted to start on Thursday (I have an appt. that day..figures!!) and increase on Friday mix of rain/snow then full blown snow on Saturday and a low of 29 Suppose I should start preparing now?
Have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
15-11-2010, 10:48 PM   #25

tink, glad all is well with your dad! my bro phoned to inform me the wee one did it again at bedtime

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
15-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #26

that does not sound like a fun game to me Linz. Hopefully he'll grow out of that one soon! Especially if he learns that it's not going to make much difference (or anyone sorry for him! )

Here... it has been a busy day. Left at 8:30 and didn't get back until 9:30 at night... Poor Cloud has just had to cope on her own today.
]
Good news is that she seems to be perfectly happy, and we've had a good run around and play, and now she's in bed, and Mum is almost all set to follow. Am worn out!

Thank Goodness I just need to work 9-3 tomorrow, then I get to come home and chill - and same on Weds, and that's me for the week! Part timer that I am... but it's more than enough for me.

Am just so relieved that Cloud coped OK on her own - and amazed at how guilty I felt being away from her for all that time...

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
Afternoon, all
It's 52 and dreary and soggy here today. Just fed the kitties breakfast and finishing my first cup of coffee..didn't go to bed till nearly 5am so a late start as usual
Nothing too exciting here except that my Dad had his second cataract surgery this morning and my Mom reports all is well. Probably just do things around the house. Snow showers are now predicted to start on Thursday (I have an appt. that day..figures!!) and increase on Friday mix of rain/snow then full blown snow on Saturday and a low of 29 Suppose I should start preparing now?
Have a good one.
Glad your Dad's OK, such a wonderful difference removing the cataract makes. OMG the weather does NOT sound nice! I plan ahead with a bad forecast: have already done my Tuesday and Wednesday shopping because of the predicted rain ... I hate going out in it trying to juggle parcels and umbrella getting on and off the bus and staying dry at the same time! 29 F Saturday? Have you had the first frost yet? Still growing season here..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-11-2010, 12:32 AM   #28

It seems that wee cats are far better behaved than little boys? Hope I've not spoken too soon!

Glad Cloud managed on her own. Isn't it lovely being welcomed home by a cat??? I work from home now so don't have that lovely greeting - miss that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #29

Meant to say - glad your dad's OK Tink. It must be amazing to get sight back.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
It seems that wee cats are far better behaved than little boys? Hope I've not spoken too soon!

Glad Cloud managed on her own. Isn't it lovely being welcomed home by a cat??? I work from home now so don't have that lovely greeting - miss that.
I miss that too since I retired, Angie!