Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #1

Sunny, windy, rainy Saturday

We have got the lot here, at the moment it's sunny and windy. It was raining earlier and there was a couple of tremendous cracks of thunder this morning which sent poor Jerry scratching franticaly at our bedroom door to be let in so he could hide under the bed.
Been out with Malaika the Mule, i say that because recently she has begun digging in all four feet and refusing to move for no apparent reason.
I have been very naughty and bought a beautiful doll on ebay, now i have to find something out of my collection to pay for it
Off to wash my hair and get some jobs done, will be back later.
Have a good day Catsey Peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #2

Re: Sunny, windy, rainy Saturday

Hi Shelley! Sounds as if you spend more on your ebay purchases than I do - plastic trug thingies don't cost very much, neither do hemp leaf sacks!!! I hope you will be pleased with your purchase.

It's overcast and very mild here this morning. More leaf sweeping and I have bought a tray of primroses to plant in the naked soil in my tulip pots.

Pip bought in a vole last night and Kizzy has had a mouse this morning. Sadly, the vole was dead but OH rescued the mouse. Wish it had been the other way round.

We are having Heston's burgers tonight, but with mash, greens and gravy. If anyone hasn't tried this recipe - it's great and also makes wonderful cold slices for sandwiches. Very tasty.

Have a good day everyone. Keep dry and stay anchored to the ground!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #3

Afternoon all, Hubby popped to town to get a new electric blanket - looking forward to trying it out tonight !! LOL

Just cleaning the oven and this morning descaled the kettle and the coffee machine. Just wrapping some more Christmas presents.

Chicken curry for us tonight - really looking forward to it.

Have a good one everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-11-2010, 05:21 PM   #4

Hi above and those to follow. Our string of bright sunny days continues at least thru tomorrow: already 15 C (59 F) before lunch, made 19 C yesterday. Lovely while it lasts. No errand day, did the library yesterday, so just some dull chores and pottering. Enjoying All My Patients Are Under The Bed, don't know if it's available in the UK, but worth looking for; very funny! Thanks, Tink!

Shelley, pic of the new doll? Angie, your two are great hunters. Emma, hope the new blanket pleases; the curry sounds yummy. Yola, how's Fifi?

Enjoy the day .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Shelley, pic of the new doll?
Eileen, when i get her i will post a pic, she's dressed in armour as Joan of Ark, strangely Joan of ark came into my mind last week.
Will post a pic of another doll in another thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #6

Hello all.

Nice day here making a start on the back garden

But apart from that not much doing....bit of food shopping.

Had homemade curry last night Emma - scrumptious. Tonight I have having chicken (can smell it now) and chips......Yummy.

Angie you have hunting cats ............Eileen glad you are having fair weather. Is Leia better?

Yola how is Fifi?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
13-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #7

hi all! dull and chilly here! had a spot of sunshine earlier. was up early this morning to get some tickets on ticketmaster then back to bed! had a lazy afternoon, went some shopping. just off to get dinner and watch x-factor later

Catsey Veteran

13-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #8

Kazz, thanks for asking; Leia is back to normal, scarfing down her food and all normal in the litter tray.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #9

morning, all!
47 degrees and just fairly mild at the moment weatherwise. not too much in either direction, i think it's thinking about it
my first package with xmas prezzies arrived yesterday..had to rush to the antique room with a very curious k, cats, and dogs in tow.. i did buy something for myself though out of that box..a snowman quilt that i put in the ferret room..a little splurge for me as k balks at anything holiday related..so there, he won't have to look at it then
kuan yin has been naughty and taken to pestering hestia once more. no harm done or claws out but it sounds dreadful and she keeps cornering her behind the fireplace, i wish she would stop that.
Eileen, glad you are liking the book..I did giggle quite a bit while reading it..moreso about the cats owners than the cats
Not much planned except I think I'll stop by the grocery for a quick restock.
Hope everyone is having a good day and all Catsey cats are well

Catsey Veteran

13-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #10

Tink I've caught myself laughing out loud several times already and I'm not even half way thru: the cat in the mattress, Miss Smith, her fiance and the monkey .......