Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #1

Friday daily

Morning all

Been up a while, seems like the day will be okay with occasional showers.

Bits and pieces to do here today so will be busy. On and off maybe throughtout the day

Hope everyone is good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
12-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #2

Re: Friday daily

All's well over here. Thankfully it seems nicer out than it was yesterday - was out for precisely two minutes then as I had to shift the car... Today I've got to go to a work meeting - but that'll last an hour, then I get to come home again. Next proper day at work is Monday...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #3

Hi Kazz and Squirrel, hoped we'd have a break here today but it's still raining hard. Not so gusty though but my poor greenhouse was blown all over the place last night, the wind was terrible and freaked out Posh a few times.

Staying in today and doing very little, just making lunch now and going to finish my Breaking Dawn book, the last in the Twilight quartet. All is peaceful, s'nice

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
12-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #4

hi all! very windy and chilly here, dont know if i can be bothered going outside! you can well tell im off work, 2pm still in pj's, crumpets for breakkie
have you read the books before posh? i got a bit carried away and read all of them in less than a month, despite me working 9-6
team edward

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #5

Hi everyone - I posted earlier but lost my connection before it had posted ........... doh.

Can't remember what I'd said, so it couldn't have been very exciting! Overcast, windy and now raining here. Went to the bottle bank this morning and to the farm shop for a joint of pork for Sunday. Crackling ... YUM!

Have a good day everyone. Keep warm and dry. Hope all Catsey cats are feeling fine today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #6

Hi all! Perfect Autumn day here, warmed up nicely: 14 C (56 F) before lunch, not a cloud in the sky and may make 16 C by afternoon - above normal for the first time this chilly month! Doesn't get much nicer than this in November. To the market then the library to pick up my holds; looking forward to reading the funny cat book Tink recommended - All My Patients Are Under the Bed. Leia is fine. back to normal and been to the litter box with an OK movement (just what you wanted to know! )

Sounds as if many are having a nice lazy indoor day! PP, did the greenhouse survive? Angie, do you do applesauce with pork roast?

Have a safe day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
12-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #7

Morning, all.
Just got up, barely finishing my first cup of coffee
Little bit warmer in the 40s right now, not to chilly as the days before..fell asleep without my socks though so had to turn on the fireplace right away anyhow.
Some of my Christmas purchases are due to arrive today. They will be stashed in the antique room with the others
Eileen, hope you like the book, I thought it was a fun read
No idea what else to do today..maybe another cup of caffeine will help me decide...
Hope you all have/had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #8

Applesauce? Absolutely!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #9

Hello everyone, Lancashire is being blasted by gales. Lots of branches in the road and a house gable has fallen down in a village a few miles from us. The worst we have had is dirty dusty windows and a blown over bird table.
Took Malaika out on her country lane walk, it's weird, there is an empty cottage down there and she's fascinated by it, sniffing around the garden and even goes to stand by the front door. She realy seems to like it, it is for sale but out of our price range.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #10

Very windy in Essex today, drive into work was blocked by a fallen tree (rather large one) luckily the business opposive the park has a staggered in and out drive and the tree had fallen between the two.

Here is a pic.

The local gardeners had cut the majority of the small branches off the tree when the photo was taken as went I came into the drive you could not see at all down the road!

All cleared when we left to go home..