Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #1

Should we start Ark building Tuesday?

Morning from a very wet and flooded south coast.

I am so glad OH has a 4X4 and has successfully managed to hunter-gather some of Kizzy and Pip's favourite biscuits! Wonder if he will be so lucky (a) to get to the golf course and (b) to play a round without the need of a snorkel!

I do hope everyone else is safe and dry. Please post to let everyone know that YOU are OK!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #2

Re: Should we start Ark building Tuesday?

Hello Angie and all those who follow.

Weather not to bad here, heavish rain yesterday today just on and off showers.

Sal in the vets to have this lump on her upper lip removed and just had a phone call to say they have found a small lump on her front foot by her pad.... which they will remove now and send for tests rather than keep an eye on.........kinda worrying yet whatever the outcome nothing I can do about it so worrying will not help. She is in overall excellent health and fit youth (she is 8 next Tuesday) on her side, as well as a loving home so we shall see.
No idea what the lump is it obviously is one though and not a cyst I trust my vet so we shall see.

Other than that nothing to report other than all tulips planted in the front. And its clouding over for rain again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #3

It's been reasonably dry here , Angie but i think it might just be raining now.
Been into town to have a look around the car boot, got a Dog book and then just toileteries, socks and household items from wilkos.
Bought more chicken pieces so i can easily pill Tom.

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #4

just seen your post, Kazz, sending good vibes to Sal.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #5

Kazz - hope your girl is ok.

Weve hard horrendous gales & heavy rain with roads closed due to flooding. Will have to get out this afternoon & clean the windows / drawback ofiving opposite the sea. You get thick coat of seasalt over your windows when the seas rough & my new car is like a salt bucket

We wont go out today, just be here for little Amber. She had a restless night & i woke up to find she was licking her wound. Buster collar lying beside her!
Havent lept out of bed so quick in a long timE!!!

Ive ordered a Comfy collar over the phone this morning & paid extra to have it delivered tomorrow. Poor little soul is so miserable with the Buster collar on. Shes sound asleep in her wee bed now. I feel so sorry for the wee soul, only weeks into her home, just settling, comes into seazon & has to have a big op. All traumatic events on their own, never mind one on top of each other

Hope everyone else is safe & dry.

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Kazz - hope your girl is ok.

Weve hard horrendous gales & heavy rain with roads closed due to flooding. Will have to get out this afternoon & clean the windows / drawback ofiving opposite the sea. You get thick coat of seasalt over your windows when the seas rough & my new car is like a salt bucket

We wont go out today, just be here for little Amber. She had a restless night & i woke up to find she was licking her wound. Buster collar lying beside her!
Havent lept out of bed so quick in a long timE!!!

Ive ordered a Comfy collar over the phone this morning & paid extra to have it delivered tomorrow. Poor little soul is so miserable with the Buster collar on. Shes sound asleep in her wee bed now. I feel so sorry for the wee soul, only weeks into her home, just settling, comes into seazon & has to have a big op. All traumatic events on their own, never mind one on top of each other

Hope everyone else is safe & dry.
You know I never considered the salt when storms are at sea?? does it not ruin the polish on your car? and corrode into other things?

Hope Amber is fine sure she will be. All the best with your salt clearing.

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
just seen your post, Kazz, sending good vibes to Sal.
How weird I replied to this and its gone. So trying again Thank you.

Global Moderator

09-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #8

Weather not too bad here, rained overnight and cloudy and cool today...

Kazz, I hope Sal is alright...

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #9

I am sending healing vibes for Sal too. I know I've mentioned speaking to The Great Cat - I've never had call to speak to The Great Dog. I expect he or she would look out for Sal very willingly.

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #10

Just had a call from OH - he's started playing golf, but has had to use flippers and snorkel! One of his playing chums didn't make it out of his road because of flooding, so it's just a twosome. And they're the only two on the course!!!