Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-04-2007, 10:05 PM   #1

My Day

Okay this has been my day....so far.
I took Mom to the Orthapedic hospital - she had an 8.45am appointment, no where to park there so driving round like an idiot while she was in there, then back and took her into see Uncle Arnie (her brother) at his residential care home- he is not very well, and we could not stay long, he was getting agitated too . Kept asking Mom (his sister) how their Mom and Dad are and why they hadn't come to see him Grandad died in 1966 and Nan in the 1979 it was upsetting Mom too.

Got home about 11am then off to the vets with a friend of mine whose dog was PTS (she would not go by herself as she figured this would be the outcome and her husband is beside himself) the dog was an elderly Border Collie, the dog was his parents dog and his Mom died a couple of years ago of a heart attack his Dad last year after a stroke. The dog is the last link he had with them - Prince was PTS to save further suffering he had a growth - and has been miserable for a day or so... very sad.

Then made it home, had a cup of coffee and shot off to Selly Oak Hospital with Dad a check up on his hearing aid, all went well there and stopped off for a little shopping at Sainsbury's got a chicken.

Then shot over to Alex's - met her fabulous cats, Teddie is so tiny I was mezmerised, her other two are gorgeous. I could have brought them home they were fascinated by my buckets too. The cat that visits her garden the white and black Tom with half a tail looks poorly to me even from a distance his breathing is noticable and poor/rasping.
Alex's garden is gorgeous and full of birds and I am jealous.
Coming home I sat in traffic....then more traffic then more traffic the M6 is just a carpark.

Got home to find I had left a bucket of plants here will have to drop them over the weekend and the Acer had made an appearance from my friends too as if mby magic.

A friend then rang as her OH has left her "good riddance" is my view by thats another story.

Then the couple came about the fish I set up a fish tank in the old people's home I visit with Sal and now they are ready for fish as I can't get over there til the weekend they came to collect the fish. But everything sorted now and fish gone.
Spent another sad time on the phone talking to my friends Pam and Steve about Prince the BC and that it was the best descision to let him go...

Now back on catsey and back to work for a rest tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-04-2007, 10:07 PM   #2

Re: My Day

Blimey Kazz, where do you get your energy from????

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #3

Easy day then Kazz?

Seriously, well done, I don't know where you find all your energy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
23-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #4

I could do with your energy, you had a very productive day x

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2007, 10:10 PM   #5

Oh yes in between taking Mom to the hospital then into visit Uncle Arnie I visited the garden centre and got kicked out I ask you asked to leave a garden centre

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Oh yes in between taking MOm to the hospital then into visit Uncle Arnie I visited the garden centre and got kiked out I ask you asked to leave a garden centre
Why did they kick you out???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #7

Sounds like work will be a rest for you tomorrow Kazz I think I'd think twice about having another day off again!!! What a busy and emotional day indeed for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
23-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #8

why was you asked to leave? x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #9

Pat, they kicked her out 'cause she was stealing the plant labels to give to me so I knew what plants shewas giving me! LOL!!!!

Catsey Veteran

23-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Why did they kick you out???
Can you Adam and Eve it. They accused me of half inching labels - well I was but asked to leave. I have visions of my picture being distributed to garden centre by the garden centre interpol, team