Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-04-2007, 06:58 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning campers

Well the OH is poorly at the moment, (man flu ) so I slept in the spare bedroom last night. Got some paperwork I must get done this weeknde, weather looks nice at the moment although still very early.

Fancy doing a bit of shopping but not sure if I will.

Have a good day everybody ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-04-2007, 07:48 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Saturday

Morning Emma, morning all, Lovely sunny day here Well it was the first night of the year that the horses stopped out for the night so I am eager to get up there and check they are okay! It's always unsettling when you change their routine but once they get into it they will be fine. Not much else planned for today. Hubby is working, Tom's away this weekend and Em has netball training this morning, looks like being a quite few hours for me

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
21-04-2007, 08:06 AM   #3

norning emma,morning all,
lovely here this morning,a little bit chilly still at the moment but hopefully should warm up.
Off for a nice long walk with the dogs this afternoon,nothing much planned untill then.

have a great day all

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: dsh
21-04-2007, 08:49 AM   #4

morning everyone

got to do the shopping today somtime,play with the cats for a while then ill be using my new steam cleaner.its great i can go mad & clean everywhere.and everyone

have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
21-04-2007, 09:07 AM   #5

Morning all.
I love the lighter nights! Managed to scrub out the cat pens last night so that I don't have to do them today. John did the food shopping yesterday & we did all the housework yesterday too. So just all the washing to do today, I can manage that Johns gone fishing. The girls have tidied their rooms & are getting ready to go out to play.
I have some cats to microchip this morning & I have a new cat coming in today - not sure what yet though. My mate is coming to get some photos of Cara for a publicity promotion about older cats who have spent all their life reaering litters. So that just leaves the dog to walk & lots of paperwork to catch up on, oh & a few outstanding cat phone calls to make about different things.
A nice easy day for me... right off to microchip these cats!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #6

Which reminds me - must book Misty in to be microchipped (not taking any chances this time)!

Quiet day here as all alone today. Might do some housework and washing and need to pop to Tesco.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #7

Well this is weird I have got Sat off and working Sundaym, very odd...however I have done nothing this morning at all but eaten boiled eggs and marmite toast. Oh and had a shower.

I am off to do some food shopping and yyyhtwaaaw (I would delete those but they are Cleo's additon as she climbs onto the keyboard, her balance is not what it once was ) then I am going to get some garden pictures for Alex and see what I have for her - check she wants it before I dig it up.

Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-04-2007, 12:07 PM   #8

Another lovely sunny day here and it's nice and warm

Have been shopping, washing is out drying on the line and I've had a tidy round. Will prepare some lunch very soon then spend the afternoon in the garden!

Enjoy your weekend all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-04-2007, 12:51 PM   #9

Aother beautiful day - perhaps a bit breezier than of late. I was working on the allotment at 7.50 .... wearing jeans and a vest ...on April 21. Did somebody say global warming? However, I look back to last year when we had a miserable cold spring and were all moaning about that.
Obviously am back now, have done some washing, done done some cooking, now to relax in the garden, with dog and cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #10

Afternoon all! Kids been at club this morning while I nipped over to a fellow freecyclers house to pick up a cat scratching post. Its one with a circular base with 'cave' and a post then a platform on top. Teddie has claimed it as hers lol! Perfect size for the wee dot! Not much to do today except general tidying up. If the sun manages to come out properly I'll go and find something else to do in the garden lol! Have a good day all!