Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #11

Re: Wailing Poppy

Little but often has kept Leia at the same weight. She's an expert at the poor starving cat face. ..... hard to pull off when you're 14 pounds!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 x DSH, all FIV+
11-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #12

The trouble is with my Tigger (she is a little bit fat) that she runs up and down everywhere and meows consistently, rather than that poor sad hungry face. Not fun at 3 am!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixed tortoishell
04-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #13

Poppy has lost weight at last! she is down to 6.4 not a lot, but she looks slimmer and happier. She is on another light prescription diet form - Royal Canin for Obesity management, the other stuff seemed to make her more hungry, hence her yelling for 'more please!' she is a lot more happier, doesn't yell so much, and plays a lot more which also helps her to lose weight. Still she has a way to go to get more weight off, but if we persevere wth this diet she should still go down more. will let you know later on. Once she is slimmer I will try to get a pic of her on the web site. love to all cats on catsey!x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #14

Oh that is excellent news! Do keep us posted. And you could do a Before and After set of pics ...we do love pics here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #15

That's such good news Serena. Thanks for the update. I am very glad the Poppy is wailing so much ....... bet you are too!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Burmese cross Siamese
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #16

I fear Solomon is still overweight, I put my back out picking him up on Saturday! He's off to the vet again tomorrow for a further blood test and presumably more steroids.