Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-10-2005, 09:36 AM   #11

Re: Morning... Daily Shred / Tuesday

Overcast and coldish here this a.m. Only hubby and me in the office so far as 2 staff have gone to a presentation to Molton Brown (existing client from whom we're trying to extract more work), our designer is off with flu and our part time telesales lady isn't in yet.

Breakfast has consisted of a packet of hula hoops, 4 cheese TUC biscuits and I'm about to devour a chocolate flapjack. Disgusting stuff but needs must as there wasn't time to stop at Waitrose this morning.

Not sure what else today will hold. Dinner will be gluten free enchillada pie (Discovery Foods kit) with mince and refried beans. Looking forward to it already!!

Everyone have a nice day and I'm off to do some work before I come back in here and mooch!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-10-2005, 09:37 AM   #12

Morning Yola...breakfast sounds scrummy Don't work too hard!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-10-2005, 09:38 AM   #13

Morning everyone!!

It's a bit overcast here this morning with a nice refreshing breeze. It's quite warm too. My kiddies are having their school photos done today. Louise is wearing her hair up with her fave 'little pink princess' bobble and Thomas looks a proper little man in his school uniform bless him. Can't wait to have the photos back.

Won't be on much tomorrow as me and Paul are going xmas shopping tomorrow. He's taken the day off so we can go and get some things for the little darlings. It's only Paul and his dad left then to get pressies for. I'm well chuffed, I'm sooo organised this year. I'm normally running round like a headless chicken xmas week looking for pressies

Catsey Veteran

18-10-2005, 09:40 AM   #14

Morning Nae..

Christmas shopping already OMG you are organised!!!!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-10-2005, 01:17 PM   #15

OKay it's xmas already in my house. Just got a solid pine unit for my stereo and a solid pine coffee table off my neighbour for nought and had a delivery of a Mystery Parcel which I have unwrapped and found some stocking fillers for the kids along with a 'Skiing Santa' which is soooo cool. He rocks back and fore on a spring and the little bell on his hat jingles

Geeze I need to get out more

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
18-10-2005, 02:48 PM   #16

good afternoon all
its dull here with showers and heavy shower at that.
cleaned up this morning then my ex came to pick Josh up for a few yours so i popped to the local town, went a little mad in Woollies as they have an offer on all Bratz dolls spent just over £50 but saved about £20 so i don't mind then i went in the pet show and sore a nice cat bed on sale so i bought that for Scarlott, i also bought a rotating comb for her. then i noticed that catsan was on offer so i got that as well 20L for the price of 10L.
well, i needed 2 pairs of hands to carry it all but i just about got the train just before the woollies bag broke
had loads of steps to climb up before i got home so that's ay exercise (sp?) for the week done
nothing planned for later and i don't even know what im doing for tea yet

Catsey Junior

18-10-2005, 03:01 PM   #17

Well GOOD MORNING everyone!!!!

Yep it is still morning over here in Cajun Country. Only 8:55 am!

Just got Wayne off to work. He is going to St. Louis Missouri and wont be back home until Friday afternoon. Work has been really busy lately but we do need the money! But it does get old seeing him for just one day a week.

The weather is wonderful here for a change! Thankfully FALL has arrived and the temps have cooled down some. Boy this past summer sure was a hot one. It is 65 (f) here and sunny! Light breeze! Just perfect.

I suppose that I will clean house today and try to get some of the cat fur out of the carpets! Also have some laundry to catch up on. I dont get anything done when Wayne is home.

Hope everyon had a good day so far.....

Barb

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #18

Hey Barb . . . just checking that nasty new storm not getting too close

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #19

off to the Vet with Rosie now. See you when I get back. hehe this should be fun. She cant t even walk on the lead. I mean she's like an 8 weeek pup sits down and doesant budge

Catsey Veteran

18-10-2005, 05:16 PM   #20

Awww let's know how she gets on Jac